kisstheson

Contributor
Aug 6, 2005
✟14,639.00
Faith
Christian
inHisgripkim said:

onmyknees.jpg

For all who are interested in this painting: The artist's name is Lord Frederick Leighton. A print of this work can be found at AllPosters.com

He is one of the Pre-Raphaelite artist known for realism and symbolism. Their works are among my favorite. Thanks for posting this beaytiful painting.​

Upvote 0

BLUEEYEANGEL

Legend
Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
quot-top-left.gif
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by: BLUEEYEANGEL
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif
I brought my Great uncle hun, from the hospital,
I really need prayer,.
He went into hospital over a month ago
then they put him in rehab, trying to get him build up.
Then, he was re admited to hospital, and They really
wanted him to go in a skill nurseing home for good.
The Doctors and nurses told me It was to much on me
to try and take care of.
But I decided I was going to give it a try.
I did it b4.
Now That I have had over a months vacation,
I think it will be harder for me to get back in to this.
I do want to take care of him.
It is going on four years since I have been doin
this and , It was my great aunt and him ,
and she went on home to be with the Lord
almost 2 years ago don't get me wrong,
God has blessed and gave me joy and happiness,
through it all.

The week b4 him entering the hospital.
I just broke down and cryed to the Lord.
It was like I had been released.

Before I knew I was doing what God would have me to do,
so therefore, I was at peace.
Then the week of,
I was praying and weeping and I told God,
that I was really missing going to church.
I have always beleive in being faithfull to the house of God.
If anyone tells you they can serve the Lord
just as good at home, this is not true.
We need to assembly ourself in the house of God ,
Just as his word tells us to do so.
Thank God I had found christian forums,
because this had and has been a vital part
in keeping me in tune with God.
I know their is some that can not attend
church, and God knoweth the heart.
But if you can, and don't shame on you.
To be faithfull over a few things here ,
oh what a great reward, a ruler of many
when we get home.
I know satan will come and attack the body,
you go on any how and God will take it away.
Been there many of times and I know.
God will bless you.
We are living in a lost and dying world,
We are the only bible that some1 knows.
They are watching our lifes

I don't take a habit of watching my neighbors
by no means.
But somehow God lets me see .
If I see them running around all week , going to their job,
going to doctor appointments and ever where else.
Then on sunday morning and night , prayer meeting night,
they at home, It does make you wonder.
They say they love God, DO THEY?
wow I did not plan on saying all this,
but I am not going to delete it.

NOW:

For the last 6 to 8 months I haven't been able to attend,
regularly because his health had declined greatly.
I need you all to lift my name up to Jesus for extra strength.
I do desire to be back in Gods house,
Faithfull one I wanna be, I need this,
Please just pray I will do Gods will on this and
to give me strength to do his will.

Love Blue:
quot-bot-left.gif
quot-bot-right.gif

soblessed53 said:
attachment.php

You are so right about how not only does the Bible tell us not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together,but we really NEED church!We are given spiritual gifts for the purpose of edifying our brothers and sisters in Christ.If we sit at home,we are not doing God's will by using those gifts as He intended.Plus we will grow spiritually weaker. God Bless You ,Sis! :prayer: :hug:
thank so much for prayer:hug:

Upvote 0

kisstheson

Contributor
Aug 6, 2005
✟14,639.00
Faith
Christian
My dear sister Blue,

Jesus knows the desires of your heart. He knows you desire to obey Him. I believe He will give you clear direction concerning what He wants you to do. He is gentle and merciful.

In the mean time you have been serving Him in a very special way by taking care of your great uncle. "What so ever you have done to the least of these you have done unto Me." Jesus has given you joy in doing this because it's His life and love springing up in you.

Does He want you to continue this work? I pray He gives you undeniable instruction so that you know it is truly Him guiding you.

Upvote 0

Margolit

Legend
Mar 29, 2006
Hudson Valley, New York
✟31,055.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
kisstheson said:
My dear sister Blue,

Jesus knows the desires of your heart. He knows you desire to obey Him. I believe He will give you clear direction concerning what He wants you to do. He is gentle and merciful.

In the mean time you have been serving Him in a very special way by taking care of your great uncle. "What so ever you have done to the least of these you have done unto Me." Jesus has given you joy in doing this because it's His life and love springing up in you.

Does He want you to continue this work? I pray He gives you undeniable instruction so that you know it is truly Him guiding you.

kisstheson,

I agree totally with what you have said.

I also want to add that we serve Him in many ways and in many places, touching the lives of loved ones and strangers alike, often without even knowing it or consciously trying. I believe that's how it should be, how Yeshua would want it: His love in us transcending all, and thus, His love showing, no shining, through us.

Also, I, too, pray for you to receive what you need to know, BLUEEYEANGEL, to know what His will is for you. :prayer: I know He will guide you as He always has: with wisdom, love and tender mercy.:kiss: :hug:

May His Shalom continue to always be with you!

Upvote 0

Servant4Yeshuah

Nov 29, 2005
Seville, Spain
✟1,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Margolit said:
kisstheson,

I agree totally with what you have said.

I also want to add that we serve Him in many ways and in many places, touching the lives of loved ones and strangers alike, often without even knowing it or consciously trying. I believe that's how it should be, how Yeshua would want it: His love in us transcending all, and thus, His love showing, no shining, through us.

Also, I, too, pray for you to receive what you need to know, BLUEEYEANGEL, to know what His will is for you. :prayer: I know He will guide you as He always has: with wisdom, love and tender mercy.:kiss: :hug:

May His Shalom continue to always be with you!
Amen to both of you and I join you both in prayer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟424,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord God,
I praise you in this big storm I am facing in my life. Be with me now and forever.
AMEN.

Upvote 0

Servant4Yeshuah

Nov 29, 2005
Seville, Spain
✟1,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Yeshuah Our Lord
Today I come to You and ask that You help us
to be instruments of love and restoration, especially to our brothers and sisters who have stumbled or who are struggling with the enemy at this time.

Lord, I beseech You to teach us to love them and bring them to Your restoration. Let us openly love them, admonishing, aiding, and tending to them with tender and gentle love. Let our mouths cease from all evil words, all gossip and slander...for all of these things only seek to exalt our flesh against You, Oh Holy One, and You alone are worthy of praise.

Let us pray for them, walk with them, listen to them, and carefully bind their wounds as the good samaritan did.

Yeshuah, I beg You to give us a longing ache to restore them, as You long for them. Give us the words and actions that You desire. Draw them back to You dearest Lord, with tender cords, and let us be Your cords of love.

I pray for the great days of victory when we can rejoice with You that the ones who were lost are restored, and snatched from the enemy.

Lastly I pray for those who join me in the prayer. Keep us all closer and closer to You. Keep us from sin, and teach us to run to You when we stumble. Teach us to be humble, merciful and loving.
Thank You for hearing Your servant's prayer.
I love You, Yeshuah:bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristianRocks

Christ lives in me and I in Him.
Feb 4, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta
Visit site
✟8,368.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who commands the oceans and the seas? Who sets the mountains where they are, and tells the wind to blow? Who knows the number of sands on the shore or the exact number of hairs on my head? It is You, My God, my Creator King. Ever shall I be in awe of your works!

Who is it that draws me to His bosom, who is it that captivates me with his unfailing love? Who is it that beckons me to dance with Him, any who are willing? It is you, my Jesus. So, I come! Just as I am, with cofidence and hope in your mercy!

Those eyes, Lord, so full of mercy and grace. I hear no threat of anger in your voice, no stealing of trust in your eyes. Let us dance along the waters edge together Lord, I am Yours. It is you, my Love, my Savior, my Jesus, that calls me. May my heart praise your Name forever and a day!

My soul, waiteth only on God!

Upvote 0

kisstheson

Contributor
Aug 6, 2005
✟14,639.00
Faith
Christian
ChristianRocks said:
Who commands the oceans and the seas? Who sets the mountains where they are, and tells the wind to blow? Who knows the number of sands on the shore or the exact number of hairs on my head? It is You, My God, my Creator King. Ever shall I be in awe of your works!

Who is it that draws me to His bosom, who is it that captivates me with his unfailing love? Who is it that beckons me to dance with Him, any who are willing? It is you, my Jesus. So, I come! Just as I am, with cofidence and hope in your mercy!

Those eyes, Lord, so full of mercy and grace. I hear no threat of anger in your voice, no stealing of trust in your eyes. Let us dance along the waters edge together Lord, I am Yours. It is you, my Love, my Savior, my Jesus, that calls me. May my heart praise your Name forever and a day!

My soul, waiteth only on God!

Yesssss!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.