Prophecy as it pertains to real time events unfolding now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lets take a look at the current state of the world, and see if it correlates to Biblical prophesy..

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. *(This has never happened before)*
13 killed in Damascus bombing, reports Syrian TV - Salon.com
Syrian government bombs Damascus suburbs where rebels say chemical weapons attack occurred just the day before | New York Post

We can go all day on how Damascus is being destroyed, moving along however..
Isa 19:2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

Egypt Headed Toward Civil War, Morsi Backers Warn
Is Egypt Heading Towards Civil War?

Luk 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Japan Earthquake: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
Over 189 dead in China earthquake: "We lost everything" - CBS News
Haiti Earthquake: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
Pakistan Earthquake Appears To Form New Island (PHOTO)

Signs from heavens?
russia2_384621c.jpg

I wont post pics of the famine in this world, its too heartbreaking..

Amo 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hos 4:2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Hos 4:3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Blizzard Catastrophe Kills Tens of Thousands of Cows; Shutdown Leaves Ranchers on Ice | Mother Jones
https://www.google.com/search?q=mas...pCcAqn62gWVwYFw&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=752
https://www.google.com/search?q=massive+fish+kill&client=firefox-a&hs=G5v&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=DYygUpCcAqn62gWVwYFw&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=752#q=dolphins+beaching+themselves&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch
https://www.google.com/search?q=mas...m+sky&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch

I havent even scratched the surface..

Lets continue..

Every lunar eclipse tetrad that has ever occurred on Jewish holy days, happens during the fulfillment of prophecy.

In 1949-50 we had a blood moon tetrad after the return of Israel in 1948.
In 1967-68 we had a blood moon tetrad after the reclaiming of Israel against all odds.

The next tetrad is 2014-2015, just in time to fulfill the final week of Daniels Prophecy.

The covenant between Israel and Palestine, essentially subduing their Muslim enemies will allow the temple of God to be rebuilt.

The Pope is actively involved to make this happen..
Israel's Netanyahu and Pope Francis exchange gifts, talk policy - latimes.com

This is why things are speeding up in the middle east, as well as the coming collapse of our financial system as we know it, to make room for a world wide financial system around a new world government headed by satan.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The last generation started with the return of Israel.

Thats why all of this is happening, just as foretold in Prophecy and Im just getting warmed up..

Last edited:

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Psa 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

This is also happening today, Iran (Persia) and Gog (Russia) are allies, and when combined with the rest of the countries in Ezekiel, are right now making preparations for a future attack on Israel.

Saudi Arabia has now become an ally with Israel over Iran, and will be destroyed as a result, as they are in prophecy.

ezekiel38-magog-war.jpg

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We are now experiencing the 7 last plagues, such as skin cancer, red tides, and global warming. And the Euphrates was dry on 9/11.

Not quite yet, give it a few more years.. Cancer is pestilence.. (Christ warned this would be a sign of the end, the beginning of sorrows, its not the same as what is coming)

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
(This hasnt happened yet)

Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
(This hasnt happened yet)

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
(Global warming is a deception for what is coming when this verse is fulfilled) The last 3 winters have been the coldest in a long time.. We havent even begun to see "global warming"...

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

(The euphrates is still there.. Soon enough tho..)

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

This comes before Christ talks about the abomination, meaning its pre-wrath, and therefore cannot be the 7 vials in Revelation.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How will so many Christians be mislead?

By media, and those who sold their souls for the riches of this world.. If you join the AC system, you are condemning your soul to death.

You know them by their allegiance to the all seeing eye of satan..

The eye at the top represents the people in this world that are untouchable by the lower class.. The love of money is the root of all evil, and they condition us with symbolism in front of our very eyes.

satanic_dollar.jpg

Novus ordo seclorum "New world Order" aka Antichrist system or Beast System

illuminati-montage-912x1024.jpg

a-ok6661.jpg

This is not the mark, but it is a symbol of allegiance to the god of this world..

This is why celebrities use it openly, its a sign of allegiance..

Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The end times are NOT here.

Not yet.. Things wont kick off until a one world ruler emerges.

Israel still needs peace with Palestine in order to build the temple, which will be a platform for the Beast to proclaim himself god.

The temple will be built in less than a year when peace between Israel and Palestine occurs.

The Temple Institute: The Holy Temple in Jerusalem: Yesterday Tomorrow Today

The temple is coming.. As soon has Israel gets a short peace agreement in the near future..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The higher level Freemasons and Illumanitists communicated openly about 9/11 before it happened, it was the turning point..

They communicate through media.. Which they also use to put those who arent of God under a spell to promote wickedness.

18matrix-sm.jpg

Simpsons-9-11.jpg

Terminator-2-9-11.jpg

arm.jpg

peace.gif

gremlins-2-eric-shawn-text.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

"Ye shall be as Gods"
-satan

Wake up people, satan has influence over people in this world, they serve him..
I_Am_(Chrisette_Michele_album)_cover_art.jpg

Michael_Tolcher_-_I_Am_album_cover.jpg

Nas-I-Am.jpg

yo-gotti-i-am-cover.jpg

220px-AllthatIam2.jpg

will.i.am-I-Got-It-from-My-Mama.jpg

I%20Am%20Not%20A%20Human%20Being-thumb-350x350.jpg

There are many more albums I can show but you guys get the point.. Those who have sold their souls for fame and fortune believe they are gods in this world..

They are deceived.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How will so many Christians be mislead?

By media, and those who sold their souls for the riches of this world.. If you join the AC system, you are condemning your soul to death.

You know them by their allegiance to the all seeing eye of satan..

The eye at the top represents the people in this world that are untouchable by the lower class.. The love of money is the root of all evil, and they condition us with symbolism in front of our very eyes.

satanic_dollar.jpg

Novus ordo seclorum "New world Order" aka Antichrist system or Beast System

illuminati-montage-912x1024.jpg

a-ok6661.jpg

This is not the mark, but it is a symbol of allegiance to the god of this world..

This is why celebrities use it openly, its a sign of allegiance..

Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Psa 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

This is also happening today, Iran (Persia) and Gog (Russia) are allies, and when combined with the rest of the countries in Ezekiel, are right now making preparations for a future attack on Israel.

Saudi Arabia has now become an ally with Israel over Iran, and will be destroyed as a result, as they are in prophecy.

ezekiel38-magog-war.jpg
I find your map interesting, and historically accurate, except for one detail. In the dark ages the Turks attacked the lands of Meshech and Tubal, and the vast bulk of the populations of both nations fled north into what is now Russia.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I find your map interesting, and historically accurate, except for one detail. In the dark ages the Turks attacked the lands of Meshech and Tubal, and the vast bulk of the populations of both nations fled north into what is now Russia.

Yeah, I have a better one I was looking for but cant find it atm..

Have you noticed that the middle east and Russia are gaining some traction in the fulfillment of the Ezekiel war? The recent alliance between Israel and Saudi Arabia?

My hero in bible prophecy is a guy named Frank Dimora who is absolutely spot on with his theory...

Unless you know something about him I dont?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is really far fetched. The burden of Damascus refers to 2 Kings 16 as Assyria exiles Israel (Samaria) off the land.

9 So the king of Assyria listened to him; and the king of Assyria went up against Damascus and captured it, and carried the people of it away into exile to Kir, and put Rezin to death.

Once again true prophetic fulfillment ignored!

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is really far fetched. The burden of Damascus refers to 2 Kings 16 as Assyria exiles Israel (Samaria) off the land.

9 So the king of Assyria listened to him; and the king of Assyria went up against Damascus and captured it, and carried the people of it away into exile to Kir, and put Rezin to death.

Once again true prophetic fulfillment ignored!

Oh, Im sorry, you must have misunderstood.

Damascus will be destroyed, thats never happened before in history.

Lets have a look..

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Where in your verses does it mention Damascus being a ruinous heap?

Refer to the op to see the proof in our current time.

Lets see what happens after verse 9, as you seemed to have left that out..

2Ki 16:9 And the king of Assyria hearkened unto him: for the king of Assyria went up against Damascus, and took it, and carried the people of it captive to Kir, and slew Rezin.
2Ki 16:10 And king Ahaz went to Damascus to meet Tiglathpileser king of Assyria, and saw an altar that was at Damascus: and king Ahaz sent to Urijah the priest the fashion of the altar, and the pattern of it, according to all the workmanship thereof.

Doesnt sound like Damascus was destroyed to me.. You wanna try another verse?

I really think you should try and grasp what Daniel is being told in the verses below, this is why we are connecting the dots with fervant regard.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I asked to know..

Something is terribly wrong with our reality at this point in time, many are unaware of how close we are..

Reality? You might find interest in my thread about Digital Minds.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7790789/
I agree that we are close and I can see a lot of politics involved under a controlled environment but what will happen if global earth loses power for an indefinite and long period of time? All Banking stops, and everything electronic will fry if struck with a significant solar CME as scientists are fearing is overdue and inevitable. The Weather Channel aired a show recently that described it well. It will be quite difficult for distant countries to battle when all electrical devices fail but it can become every man for himself in a fight for survival, kill or be killed. Power failure could bring about an apocalyptic age without advanced technology and the world will become savages. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.