Prop 8: the silver lining

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brightmorningstar

To Corvus Corax,
Oddly, there is no objective empirical repeatable evidence for your deity curing ANY disease
Naturally enough there is to those who can see it, including doctors, but the medical profession as a whole is generally blind to it.

But that wasn’t my point.

I'll note that you have now alluded twice (directly) to homosexuality as a disease.
No that’s your view not mine, homosexuality according to the definition is same sex attraction, I have merely referred to the genetics and the dysfunction. But if for you what I say is homosexuality as a disease I guess you are entitled to your opinion, I don’t agree that homosexuality is a disease.

I've seen this argument before, and it's stupid.
Which proves my point. One can see that the sexual organs and activity of a man and a woman is functional, one can see same sex is dysfunctional. Most people inherently realise this; much support for gay rights comes from people happy to allow the freedom for dysfunction.

You are NOT presenting an argument against same-sex marriage.
You are presenting an argument against same-sex SEX.
Re-read your own statement and admit it.
Marriage is the union of man and woman, same sex unions aren’t, that’s my argument.

You cannot argue against functionallity of sexual organs and be honest across the board.
I am not arguing about the functionality of sexual organs, I am arguing about the sexes having organs that are designed for the other sex.
What about a man who has been physically castrated due to accident? His sexual organs are now non-existent (therefore dyfunctional).
what about the man who has lost both arms and legs, he isn’t now a slug, he is still a man, so I don’t see your point. Your argument seems to be that if a man is unable to function with a woman becuae of a physical defect that entitles a man to dysfunction with another man regardless of physical defect.

According to your argument, he should not allowed to be married.
No that’s your argument, he is still a man, a man with a man is dysfunctional in all cases.

First you need to understand my argument before you can comment on the honesty of it.

Upvote 0

SiderealExalt

Feb 25, 2007
✟3,309.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Naturally enough there is to those who can see it, including doctors, but the medical profession as a whole is generally blind to it.
But that wasn’t my point.

That would be the God Apollo, get new God glasses please.
No that’s your view not mine, homosexuality according to the definition is same sex attraction, I have merely referred to the genetics and the dysfunction. But if for you what I say is homosexuality as a disease I guess you are entitled to your opinion, I don’t agree that homosexuality is a disease.

Considering the alluded to quotations. if the shoe fits..
Which proves my point. One can see that the sexual organs and activity of a man and a woman is functional, one can see same sex is dysfunctional. Most people inherently realise this; much support for gay rights comes from people happy to allow the freedom for dysfunction.

See also oral sex, and various other forms of sexual activity. That argument falls very flat.

Marriage is the union of man and woman, same sex unions aren’t, that’s my argument.

That's certainly A type of marriage.

I am not arguing about the functionality of sexual organs, I am arguing about the sexes having organs that are designed for the other sex.

A woefully moot point ultimately.

Reactions: WatersMoon110
Upvote 0

Wyzaard

Jan 4, 2008
✟7,200.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Wyzaard

Jan 4, 2008
✟7,200.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If it is caused by a physiological reason... then it can be classified as a birth defect or a mental disorder like Downe's Syndrome or any other one of that nature.

Refer to my previous posting of the American Psychological Associations official take on sexual orientation; they haven't considered it a disorder for over 35 years.

Upvote 0

Atlantians

Student of Theology and History.
Mar 28, 2006
California
✟21,953.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can't equate Downe's syndrome with a "disorder" you want to label a "sin", unless you want to actually equate Downe's with homosexuality (in the same way, across the board)
My analysis had little to do with the sinfulness of the

Do you want to equate them across the board?
I do not need to equate them across the board to maintain the argument.

I've seen this argument before, and it's stupid.
No it is not.

You are NOT presenting an argument against same-sex marriage.
You are presenting an argument against same-sex SEX.
Re-read your own statement and admit it.
And marriage has a great deal to do with sex so it is intricately related.

See also oral sex, and various other forms of sexual activity. That argument falls very flat.
Those are still sexual activities that are only moral when with the opposite sex whose body can still function in true sexual intercourse.

A woefully moot point ultimately.
Hardly.

Refer to my previous posting of the American Psychological Associations official take on sexual orientation; they haven't considered it a disorder for over 35 years.
And you don't think that I knew that before your other post?

Also I said a physiological or neurological disorder. Not a psychological disorder. I misspoke when I said 'mental'. I meant neurological.

If it is biologically or neurologically caused then it is a physiological or neurological disorder.

If it a psychological condition and not something they are 'born with' then they indeed do have a mental/psychological disorder.

I also really don't care what they classify it as or if they do. If it fits the terms than it is what it is regardless of whether it is recognized by TPTB or not.

Upvote 0

SiderealExalt

Feb 25, 2007
✟3,309.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
My analysis had little to do with the sinfulness of the
I could care less about what a Christian thinks is immoral or not.
I do not need to equate them across the board to maintain the argument.
If you are dropping the simile then it becomes moot and there is no argument because you are no longer comparing them.

No it is not.

Arguing that someone's sexual practices, that vary between heterosexuals and homosexuals is a basis for marriage discrimination is indeed, a stupid argument.

And marriage has a great deal to do with sex so it is intricately related.

What I find even more interesting is how a married, or unmarried couples sexual AND married life is....*drum roll*..none of your business, or mine, or Joe the Plumber's. If I wanted a Christian poking their nose in my bedroom I'd go pick up some hot repressed Catholic girl.

Those are still sexual activities that are only moral when with the opposite sex whose body can still function in true sexual intercourse.

If I want to spank a girl while humming the national anthem on her nether regions it's none of your business. So what you consider immoral or moral sexual practices is irrelevant.

Also I said a physiological or neurological disorder. Not a psychological disorder. I misspoke when I said 'mental'. I meant neurological.

If it is biologically or neurologically caused then it is a physiological or neurological disorder.

If it a psychological condition and not something they are 'born with' then they indeed do have a mental/psychological disorder.

I also really don't care what they classify it as or if they do. If it fits the terms than it is what it is regardless of whether it is recognized by TPTB or not.

I'm reading a thread, and a football game broke out! I love American football, but lets keep the goalpost where it is folks.

Upvote 0

Washington

Jul 3, 2003
Washington state
✟7,305.00
Faith
Agnostic
brightmorningstar said:
I don’t agree that homosexuality is a disease.
Really!!! Let me jog your memory.
brightmorningstar said:
Servant of Jesus. post # 91 said:
At the risk of inviting controversy, what would happen if there was such a thing as a "gay" gene discovered, and couples could choose to genetically modify a fetus to exclude homosexuality?

The question would then be is the gay gene to be treated like the disease? I would say from a medical point of view yes as its dysfunctional, from a Godly point of view yes as well, this is why gay lobbying is trying to change worldviews to gay thinking.
"The disease"!!! Obviously this refers to homosexuality becuase no other condition is mentioned.

Let the tap dancing begin.

Upvote 0

Wyzaard

Jan 4, 2008
✟7,200.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And you don't think that I knew that before your other post?

Not according to the APA and most other scientists. But:

I also really don't care what they classify it as or if they do.

As you don't care about the facts, why are you still talking?

Upvote 0

shirono

Deadline-avoiding weasel
Oct 16, 2005
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟8,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
giving women equal right (brick), giving blacks and other "races" equal rights (brick), becoming less sexually repressed (brick), allowing intergration (brick), respecting the rights of your neighbor (brick), equality (brick), atheism or non chrisitan belief (brick), not being a prude (brick).

*glomp* witty and likes anime too!

...becoming less sexually repressed (brick)... atheism or non chrisitan belief (brick)...
I deleted the stuff that the Bible did and you took credit for.

I'm sorry, did you just say that the bible gave women equal rights, gave other races equal rights, allowed integration, respected others rights, helped with equality and stopped prudishness? 'cause if you did I think I'm going to die laughing.

We are talking about the same Bible right?
Women with equal rights? Please! Women were expected to be subservient to their fathers and then their husbands. Where were the equal rights there? If a woman was raped in the old testament she was expected to marry the rapist. In the middle ages, when the church was in power, women were used as pawns to get what their fathers wanted. The Bible gave women equal rights...could you back that up please.

Gave African Americans equal rights? Churches in the south were some of the biggest proponents of segregation during the civil rights movement. The Bible not only condones slavery, but encouraged it as long as the slaves were not of your religion or nation.

Integration? See previous paragraph.

I don't see much with the whole respecting other people's rights...Mind backing that up? The same with equality, I'm not buying what you're selling yet, might want to try a better sales pitch with actual facts next time.

Lack of Prudishness...Umm, are we talking about the same Christians here? 'cause I have to say that the ones I grew up with are about as prudish as you can get. It's all "knees together and kiss me not" with them until the wedding night. You can't even mention S-E-X without them having an apoplectic fit and get all self-righteous about it.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Dude Proposition 8 is the bomb because it showed that no matter how much brainwashing the edjumucation centers do the basics of biology will always win. Sorry all you not-so-gay gays but you have evolution going against you and you can't win that. Well, maybe you could, but budding is not yet a practical solution to reproductive deviancy.

The crazy fringe of leftism tried to dodge the bull of the Federal Marriage Amendment by saying "It's a state's issue!" but now they have totally shot themselves in all of their feet as the Constitutional Tsunami crashes down on their house of cards without so much as a pause. Now they don't know what to do, particularly given that blacks and hispanics overwhelmingly voted for Proposition 8. What do they do? Abandon their insane and swiss cheese ideology called multi-cultural-hate-whitey-ism, or take a sane stance on marriage? It certainly is a win-win situation for normal people;lose all around for those in the ideological stratosphere.

After reality and it's well known anti-craziness bias defeat this flavor of the week cause I wonder what the next one will be? Voting rights for gastropods? Free the futons? Ban three ply toilet paper because it hurts wigwams? There is a veritable smorgasbord of causes that they can take up against righteous people and normalness for the entertainment, amusement, and well deserved derisive laughter of the mainsteam wikipedia readers.

One obvious benefit of this whole thing is the increase carbon footprints of everyone talking about the recent molestation of innocent chanteurs in the Castro district. Youtube it. While whistle may be an effective tool for gym teachers and meat-head drill sergeants the world over, we see the excessive use of them causing irritation and facial twitches of all who watched that video. The true face of the lust and tolerance crowd was shown when some Christians sang amazing grace and prayed for their community. The Sisters of Perpetual indulgence, while daring not to mock Islam because it's the bomb on this matter were certainly intrepid in their groping of innocent teenage girls. We also saw several candidates for the distance spitting event in the next Olypics as well as rapid fire butt-grabbing. Who knows, maybe we will have our first homosexual gold medalist in that event coming from the Castros?
So while some may think there is a silver lining on the cloud I disagree and say there definitely is because given the hysteria that is the homosexual rights crowd (the closest thing ever to perpetual motion) we definitely will NOT run out of entertainment even after that movement is long forgotten.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Atlantians

Student of Theology and History.
Mar 28, 2006
California
✟21,953.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I could care less about what a Christian thinks is immoral or not.
Are you a good person?

If you are dropping the simile then it becomes moot and there is no argument because you are no longer comparing them.
An analogous example does not require equivalence on every level in order to be accurate or descriptive. You are creating a false construct to knock down an argument you can't otherwise argue against.

Arguing that someone's sexual practices, that vary between heterosexuals and homosexuals is a basis for marriage discrimination is indeed, a stupid argument.
Someones sexual practices with the same sex.
Now demonstrate how it is discrimination and how it is stupid and stop reminding us of what you think and give us reason why we should alter our views.

What I find even more interesting is how a married, or unmarried couples sexual AND married life is....*drum roll*..none of your business, or mine, or Joe the Plumber's. If I wanted a Christian poking their nose in my bedroom I'd go pick up some hot repressed Catholic girl.
It is God's business.

If I want to spank a girl while humming the national anthem on her nether regions it's none of your business. So what you consider immoral or moral sexual practices is irrelevant.
Are your opinions on the matter irrelevant as well?

Not according to the APA and most other scientists.
So in response to my refutation of your argument against me... you repeat what I just refuted? How is this meaningful debate?

As you don't care about the facts, why are you still talking?
I was making a statement that if you consider Homosexuality to be caused by a neurological alteration than it would by definition be a neurological disorder regardless of whether the scientific community admits it or not in their fear of the politically correct.

Now stop making ad hominem arguments or repeating your argument again as if perseverance alone wins you debates and actually respond and interact with my points.

I'm sorry, did you just say that the bible gave women equal rights, gave other races equal rights, allowed integration, respected others rights, helped with equality and stopped prudishness? 'cause if you did I think I'm going to die laughing.
Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

We are talking about the same Bible right?
Depends on if you know your scripture.

Women with equal rights? Please! Women were expected to be subservient to their fathers
Biblical, all children were expected to be subservient to their fathers (and mothers!)

and then their husbands.
Women are never told to be 'subservient' to their husbands.

They are told to submit and subject themselves to their husbands but that expresses an entirely different concept of humility and voluntary placement of your own needs bellow another's.
Men are in fact given far more binding and far more severe commands by Paul as to how they should act towards their wives.
"Love your wives... AS CHRIST LOVES THE CHURCH!"

That is a heavy weight indeed.

In fact in the same passage in Ephesians... all Christians are told to submit to each other anyway... which utterly mitigates the command to the wife.

Where were the equal rights there?
"There is no slave or free, male or female, Scythian, Greek, re Barbarian... but Christ is in all."

If a woman was raped in the old testament she was expected to marry the rapist.
You have that backwards.

The man who raped her had the obligation in the tiny community where it occurred to take care of the woman he violated without the option of ever divorcing her for the rest of her life.

How is forcing the rapist who robbed her of her purity

In the middle ages, when the church was in power, women were used as pawns to get what their fathers wanted.
How does a vague and unsupported reference to the activities of some fathers who claimed to be Christians in the middle ages have any impact on what the Bible says about how women should be treated?

Gave African Americans equal rights? Churches in the south were some of the biggest proponents of segregation during the civil rights movement.
Christians (I would say the true Christians) were also the most proactive abolitionists. William Wilberforce is a prime example.

How dare you approach history in a hypocritically fake and biased fashion through utterly ignoring one thing that destroys your argument in favour of harping on something that would be mitigated by the 'neglected' elements!
That is shameful.

How do the actions of some deranged persons wanting cheap labour have to do with what the Bible says about how we treat our neighbors and the like?

According to the Bible... there would be no white or black in God's eyes (from an ontological perspective)... and thus should not be in our eyes.

The Bible not only condones slavery, but encouraged it as long as the slaves were not of your religion or nation.
You are using a term with a very specific meaning to apply to the Old Testament where various practices were far different than those of the Americas and British empire.

As for Roman slavery which had few standards and was similar to modern slavery (except without the racial element), the Bible has Paul telling Philemon that Philemon's slave Onesemos should be treated as Philemon's brother. :thumbsup:

While the Bible does not directly assault the institution of slavery... it
does utterly undermines it in the Christian community.

Old Testament slavery is a mixed bag. Ranging from a wonderful system of bond servanthood where a poorer person signs a contract to work for another who would provide food and shelter. Often poor families would sell their children to wealthier families where the child would be fed and well cared for as part of the family (similar to adoption in a sense) whiler the poor family would be supplied with money and thus be better off also.
To those captured in war and placed into forced servitude as prisoners of war.

To those who are forcefully and unjusatly kidnapped into slavery like Joseph (but even then he was treated as one of the family as per the culture)... or oppressed wholy and unjustly into forced labour. All cases of that nature that I am aware of are wholly condemned either through direct statement or clear implication.

I don't see much with the whole respecting other people's rights...Mind backing that up? The same with equality, I'm not buying what you're selling yet, might want to try a better sales pitch with actual facts next time.
Love your neighbor as yourself.
There is no Jew or Greek, Male or Female, Slave or Free.
Hold no standards of respecting certain people over others because of their status or any otyher arbitrary concept.

It's all "knees together and kiss me not" with them until the wedding night.
You think this is bad? You think them following what they believe is prudish and bad?

You can't even mention S-E-X without them having an apoplectic fit and get all self-righteous about it.
Please describe what you are calling 'self-righteous'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Dude Proposition 8 is the bomb because it showed that no matter how much brainwashing the edjumucation centers do the basics of biology will always win. Sorry all you not-so-gay gays but you have evolution going against you and you can't win that. Well, maybe you could, but budding is not yet a practical solution to reproductive deviancy.

The crazy fringe of leftism tried to dodge the bull of the Federal Marriage Amendment by saying "It's a state's issue!" but now they have totally shot themselves in all of their feet as the Constitutional Tsunami crashes down on their house of cards without so much as a pause. Now they don't know what to do, particularly given that blacks and hispanics overwhelmingly voted for Proposition 8. What do they do? Abandon their insane and swiss cheese ideology called multi-cultural-hate-whitey-ism, or take a sane stance on marriage? It certainly is a win-win situation for normal people;lose all around for those in the ideological stratosphere.

After reality and it's well known anti-craziness bias defeat this flavor of the week cause I wonder what the next one will be? Voting rights for gastropods? Free the futons? Ban three ply toilet paper because it hurts wigwams? There is a veritable smorgasbord of causes that they can take up against righteous people and normalness for the entertainment, amusement, and well deserved derisive laughter of the mainsteam wikipedia readers.

One obvious benefit of this whole thing is the increase carbon footprints of everyone talking about the recent molestation of innocent chanteurs in the Castro district. Youtube it. While whistle may be an effective tool for gym teachers and meat-head drill sergeants the world over, we see the excessive use of them causing irritation and facial twitches of all who watched that video. The true face of the lust and tolerance crowd was shown when some Christians sang amazing grace and prayed for their community. The Sisters of Perpetual indulgence, while daring not to mock Islam because it's the bomb on this matter were certainly intrepid in their groping of innocent teenage girls. We also saw several candidates for the distance spitting event in the next Olypics as well as rapid fire butt-grabbing. Who knows, maybe we will have our first homosexual gold medalist in that event coming from the Castros?
So while some may think there is a silver lining on the cloud I disagree and say there definitely is because given the hysteria that is the homosexual rights crowd (the closest thing ever to perpetual motion) we definitely will NOT run out of entertainment even after that movement is long forgotten.

Sorry , Dude, this is E&M; right-wing political rants are two doors down, on your left. (But then, most things are to your left.) Nice set of mixed metaphors, though. :)

Upvote 0

SiderealExalt

Feb 25, 2007
✟3,309.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Are you a good person?
Which is immaterial to my total and complete lack of desire to give importance to what a Christian thinks on some matters.

An analogous example does not require equivalence on every level in order to be accurate or descriptive. You are creating a false construct to knock down an argument you can't otherwise argue against.

Read your sentence, you used a simile. If you don't remember what a simile is, look it up. If you have a problem with the english language, take it up with an English teacher.

Now demonstrate how it is discrimination and how it is stupid and stop reminding us of what you think and give us reason why we should alter our views.

Two other people's sexual escapades are not your business. And you've shown nothing to show that it is. That's why multiple people are calling such an argument stupid. If you can't figure that out, you're loss.

It is God's business.

It's Appolo's business..not wait...Shiva's....no wait, Vishnu. Democratic Republic, not a theocracy. So people don't have to care what psuedo dictatorship crap some religion wants to pull.

Are your opinions on the matter irrelevant as well?

I know how far my opinion extends. Apparently someone else doesn't.

Upvote 0

Wyzaard

Jan 4, 2008
✟7,200.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was making a statement that if you consider Homosexuality to be caused by a neurological alteration than it would by definition be a neurological disorder regardless of whether the scientific community admits it or not in their fear of the politically correct.

Alterations aren't disorders by default, and I'm pretty comfortable letting those who know what they are talking about (not you) set down the meaningful definitions for scientific discourse.

Upvote 0

Polycarp_fan

Jun 10, 2008
✟6,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alterations aren't disorders by default, and I'm pretty comfortable letting those who know what they are talking about (not you) set down the meaningful definitions for scientific discourse.

Science is in no way a silver lining for gay activism.

Anatomy, biology and physiology ALL support the Yes on Prop 8 side.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

BigBadWlf

Are you a good person?
Are you?

Good people don’t justify prejudice and discrimination…so what does that say about you?

Why should a racist alter his/her views? It is the same argument you are using to defend your personal prejudices

It is God's business.

Which is why it acceptable to discriminate against non Christians…or are you engaging in special pleading and what this to only apply to minorities you specifically choose to be prejudiced against?

No it would not. Left-handedness is the result of neurological alteration. Being left handed is NOT the result of a neurological disorder.

You have that backwards.

The man who raped her had the obligation in the tiny community where it occurred to take care of the woman he violated without the option of ever divorcing her for the rest of her life.

How is forcing the rapist who robbed her of her purity
"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Rape victims forced to marry her rapist.

Christians (I would say the true Christians) were also the most proactive abolitionists. William Wilberforce is a prime example.
And are you pretending that the millions of people supporting slavery were not Christians?

How dare you approach history in a hypocritically fake and biased fashion through utterly ignoring one thing that destroys your argument in favour of harping on something that would be mitigated by the 'neglected' elements!
That is shameful.
Have you taken a look in the mirror lately?

How do the actions of some deranged persons wanting cheap labour have to do with what the Bible says about how we treat our neighbors and the like?
So you are pretending that the Christians who engaged in slavery were somehow not really Christians

According to the Bible... there would be no white or black in God's eyes (from an ontological perspective)... and thus should not be in our eyes.
Yet racists happily cite scripture to justify their personal prejudices

Old Testament slavery is a mixed bag. Ranging from a wonderful system of bond servanthood where a poorer person signs a contract to work for another who would provide food and shelter.
If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. Exodus 21:2-6

When a man sells his daughter as a slave… Exodus 21:7

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. Exodus 21:20-21

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." Luke 12:47-48

Yep…that sure describes a “wonderful” system

Love your neighbor as yourself.
There is no Jew or Greek, Male or Female, Slave or Free.
Hold no standards of respecting certain people over others because of their status or any otyher arbitrary concept.
Yet here you are happily ignoring this and trying to justify prejudice and discrimination

Upvote 0

corvus_corax

Naclist Hierophant and Prophet
Jan 19, 2005
Oregon
✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So a guy who has unformed ovaries in him... is not deformed?
Nope.
Just different from the norm
So a girl who has partially formed testes... is not deformed?
Nope.
Just different from the norm

What about a woman (gender and sex) who has a huge [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]?
Deformed?

Nope

What about a person born with no arms?
Deformed?
A person with clinical szichophrenia?
What about a person who's born with.............
Ah, never mind.
You see "deformed" (and thank you VERY much for your emotional words....it's a FAIL debate tactic), I see "different genetic expression"

And don't EVEN bring up the "Elephant Man", because my opinion is the same.

According to YOU, I am deformed
According to you, my wife (an objectively beautiful woman) is "deformed"|
According to you, my son is deformed (he has a birthmark, not inherited from me or his mother on his stomach)

On another note how about the guy who has a three inch penis, bent to the left?
Deformed?
And therefore "bad" in some way?

Have fun with your definition of "deformed"

You realize I was talking about androgyny not homosexuality... right?

Love is a network of motives and of actions not touchy-feely mushiness.

It is loving to fight against sin.
Love hates what is evil and clings to what is good.{/quote]
I can see that
Just like how Jesus told the pharisees to bite it (so to speak , in loose jargon), and COMMANDED them to throw the first stone
And yet forgave the harlot.

Love hates what is evil and clings to what is good.
Love always protects.
And holds no record of wrongs
And holds NO record of wrongs.
(do I need to repeat it again?)

None
Ever

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.