Prof Gary Nolan - Scientist , Inventor, UFO Advocate?

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As a Christian I accept that God created "the worlds" as Heb 1 and Heb 11 says -- not just this one world.

But the alien genre storytelling is off the rails.

Still it is evidence that this world is at the brink of some sort of change.

Decades ago I used to tell people that as long as this topic was "a joke" we have a bit of time to get things done in terms of the Gospel and evangelism.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gary Nolan apparently has some impressive credentials
Prof Gary Nolan at SALT in Q&A
Claims the U.S government is coming to him for answers on UFO/UAP/Artifact questions.
Insists Aliens are here.
That's nice. He probably calls 4 cards of the same suite a flush, too. I mean, it's a preponderance of evidence that you won the pot, inniot?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a Christian I accept that God created "the worlds" as Heb 1 and Heb 11 says -- not just this one world.
Sure can't prove He didn't.
People love spooky stories.
Rampant gullibility? Nah, the credulous we have always had with us
Decades ago I used to tell people that as long as this topic was "a joke" we have a bit of time to get things done in terms of the Gospel and evangelism.
I'd like to se if the number of people who believe in leprechauns and chupacabras has increased as well. I mean Satan could deceive the world as easily with werewolves and abominable snowmen as with flying saucers, couldn't he?

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,435.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

As one who is not part of some group that
requires I ignore evidence, I dont see " creation" as
per Christian fundamentalism as a joke.

It's sad.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Gary Nolan apparently has some impressive credentials

Prof Gary Nolan at SALT in Q&A

Claims the U.S government is coming to him for answers on UFO/UAP/Artifact questions.

Insists Aliens are here.
No need to pay attention to the details if one does not "wish to".

This was just an interesting eye-witness account of what is going on when it comes to those questions above.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,480.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It turns out that Professor Gary Nolan is an immunologist. As qualified to pronounce on aliens as - you and me.

From Wikipedia:
Garry P. Nolan (born c. 1961) is an American immunologist, academic, inventor, and business executive. He holds the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor Endowed Chair in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine.[1][2] Nolan founded biotechnology companies, wrote numerous medical research papers, and has been active in ufology.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It turns out that Professor Gary Nolan is an immunologist. As qualified to pronounce on aliens as - you and me.

From Wikipedia:
Garry P. Nolan (born c. 1961) is an American immunologist, academic, inventor, and business executive. He holds the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor Endowed Chair in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine.[1][2] Nolan founded biotechnology companies, wrote numerous medical research papers, and has been active in ufology.
hmm "biotechnology" you say.

Maybe there is "a reason" that government sources go to him ---

Or maybe as some imagine " there is no reason that they do that"

To each his own.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,480.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, immunology. He is a pathologist. He has no relevant qualifications relating to 'aliens'. Unless, of course he has dissected one, perhaps.

Has he done that but without making any real discoveries, do you suppose? It is all surmise and 'whoo'.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
From Wikipedia:

Nolan has received numerous awards and fellowships and is one of the top twenty-five inventors at Stanford University.[citation needed] Among many awards and honors, the notable ones are given below:[2]
He has no relevant qualifications relating to 'aliens'
As opposed to those who have aliens in test tubes in their basements? What exactly do you mean?

"In 2012, Nolan began analysis on the Atacama skeleton, a suspected alien corpse from Chile, which he later revealed to be a mummified human stillbirth with genetic bone defects and gene mutation causing deformity"

"According to Nolan, he was approached by "some people representing the government and an aerospace corporation to help them understand the medical harm that had come to some individuals, related to supposed interactions with an anomalous craft" because "they were interested in the kinds of blood analysis that my lab can do"

", he helped investigate the brains of around 100 patients, mostly "defense or governmental personnel or people working in the aerospace industry", of which a subset claimed to have seen unexplained aerial phenomena (UAP). The majority exhibited symptoms that were "basically identical to what's now called Havana syndrome" and had their brains scanned via MRI. Nolan stated that some of the brains were horribly damaged and that while much of the damage was random, "what we thought was the damage across multiple individuals" turned out to be an "over-connection of neurons between the head of the caudate and the putamen" which he claims was disproportionate in this cohort compared to the general population (with the general population only showing about 1 in 100 individuals with the feature)"

"Nolan is the lead author of the first study published in a peer-reviewed journal about anomalous materials associated with UFOs. The article reviews modern analytic procedures, including mass spectrometry, for characterization, analysis, and identification of unknown materials and how such have been applied thus far to study materials that, according to witnesses, dropped from hovering UFOs such as materials of the 1977 Council Bluffs incident.[28][1][29] Since the formation of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force in 2020, multiple publications have reported on Nolan's involvement with The Pentagon and the CIA investigating samples of materials supposedly ejected at purported sites of UFO sightings"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,480.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Some of course will look at that prior post of mine above and dismiss it as 'details... too many details'.

Ok fine.

Each person has free will - reject whatever you wish. I am not objecting to that.
Not at all. I like details and your post hasn't enough of them.

Just one question for you: has Gary Nolan ever examined any tissue (he is a pathologist) and declared it to be from an alien species?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,435.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not at all. I like details and your post hasn't enough of them.

Just one question for you: has Gary Nolan ever examined any tissue (he is a pathologist) and declared it to be from an alien species?
Now that's  so unfair!

Upvote 0