Pro-Palestinian protest blocks Golden Gate Bridge

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,022.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I seriously doubt that. I think the only way that could be possible would be for person living way off-grid in a remote cabin with no electricity and no human contact.
Well you'd think so but I think we've all seen videos of some pretty ignorant people.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟878,757.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I assume you're being a tad facetious here...
Yet you gave a serious reply?
Per the 14th amendment, deportation/revocation of rights to be here only pertains to non-citizens, and denaturalized citizens who've gone through due process

A person born in the US (with birthright citizenship, which was affirmed in 1868) is not subject to removal unless they officially renounce their citizenship...and even then, there has to be another country willing to take them in...you can't just load people up on a bus and drop them off in Vancouver or Windsor, Ontario...that's not how it works.

And in a legal sense, "deporting" a person born in the US is impossible. Since "deportation", in the legal definition of the process, is "the removal of a foreign national"

Natural born citizens blocking traffic on a bridge waving Palestinian flags may be idiots, but they're not foreign nationals, therefore, can not be deported. They can face other consequences for the litany of statute violations they're committing with their actions...but removal from the country isn't one of them.
I think most of that is common knowledge.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟878,757.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well you'd think so but I think we've all seen videos of some pretty ignorant people.
I was thinking of the Oct. 7 attacks and the war in general, but you could be right in that as of now it could have gone on the back burner in a lot of people's minds. They may not be following things.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟579,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm actually here in the S.F. Bay area this week for work
LOL... So a large bearded man, in an expensive rental called me to come all the way to his car across a large parking lot. I eagerly began the hike towards him, while he sat there in comfort waiting for me to reach his window, smiling. Then, with a heavy accent, he tells me he is from Dubai, and that he needs help...

He didn't like my response. The look on his face was worth a million dollars! As if nobody has ever spoken to him like that his whole life - but it's pretty darn rude to be a beggar, and expect people to cater to you like you're some kind of king.

...But that's literally what he expected. He got NOTHING from me. In fact, the last scammer, just like this lying theif, forced me to accept a fake ring, and managed to get $20 from me somehow with words. I'm still baffled by it. But I'm smarter now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0