Pro-life activist says leaked document shows George Soros and Planned Parenthood in a panic

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No I am not waiting for the perfect candidate thus side of heaven. But I am looking for a feasible one that I can vote for with a clear conscience and with some hope. If this turns political it will have to be moved. Maybe we should discuss the content of the OP instead.
This does have to do with the OP since Hillary Clinton is the Planned Parenthood candidate. And Hillary Clinton (essentially a third Obama term) would kill the Pro-Life movement and would mean more Christians put on trial for our faith. A Hillary presidency would also be a disaster for foreign policy since she promises more of the same with how the US deals with Islamic terrorism. Remember that you were the first to mention the name of a specific political candidate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This does have to do with the OP since Hillary Clinton is the Planned Parenthood candidate. And Hillary Clinton (essentially a third Obama term) would kill the Pro-Life movement and would mean more Christians put on trial for our faith. A Hillary presidency would also be a disaster for foreign policy since she promises more of the same with how the US deals with Islamic terrorism. Remember that you were the first to mention the name of a specific political candidate.
No. What does the article say? And why did I bring up a candidate? Read the OP. Read the thread responses. Seriously. I do not know why I bother.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No. What does the article say? And why did I bring up a candidate? Read the OP. Read the thread responses. Seriously. I do not know why I bother.
The OP article talks about how the Democratic party is connected with George Soros and Planned Parenthood.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you need to take those political lenses off. It prevents us from discussing the issues at hand from a faith based perspective. There is no political party or earthly leader that is going to usher in heaven on earth. It is about what we can do as individual Christians. The enemy we are up against. And it is going to take more than a vote every few years.
The OP article talks about how the Democratic party is connected with George Soros and Planned Parenthood.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think you need to take those political lenses off. It prevents us from discussing the issues at hand from a fsith based perspective. There us no political oarty or earthly leader that is going to usher in heaven on earth. It is about what we can do as individual Christisns. And it is going to take more than a vote.
The Pro-Life movement involves being active in politics. That's why the article you posted mentions how the Democratic party, George Soros, and Planned Parenthood are connected. I never said that Trump is the perfect candidate. But he's far better than Hillary Clinton. We simply can't afford another four years of Obama. If she gets elected, it would kill the Pro-Life movement, and our only option left would be to pray for Jesus' Second Coming.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alright. More of the same. Maybe I read these things differently than others. But I tend to read things with the politics as an afterthought and what we can do as individual Christians other than a vote. I'm think grassroots types of movements that are faith based. Putting belief into action other than a vote and then arm chairing it for 4 years. Discussing the issue itself and not one party or the other is going to do to fix it for us. Because they won't. Not ever. Pandora's box has been opened long ago. So as Christian's discuss the actual issue and what we can do to save those we can. In our daily lives. Not just every 4 years. I have already been slandered in this thread because if partisan politics. Nothing much good comes from it as this board excels at displaying.

Fellow Christians! Stop relying on politics. What can WE do? About the actual problem? Not what we think power mad candidates can do for us.
The Pro-Life movement involves being active in politics. That's why the article you posted mentions how the Democratic party, George Soros, and Planned Parenthood are connected. I never said that Trump is the perfect candidate. But he's far better than Hillary Clinton. We simply can't afford another four years of Obama. If she gets elected, it would kill the Pro-Life movement, and our only option left would be to pray for Jesus' Second Coming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

topcare

The Eucharist is Life
Apr 8, 2014
✟12,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What can WE do?

Nothing by ourselves we are powerless, but with God all things are possible. Pray, pray, pray. Did I say pray? :)

The Rosary, the Chaplet and especially the St. Micheal Prayer and the St. Micheal Chaplet which are very powerful

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Abortions have decreased throughout Obama's presidency. Four more years of that would mean each year with fewer and fewer abortions

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It's important that Pro-Life Christians vote against the Planned Parenthood candidate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
I will not be voting for any Planned Parenthood candidate. I will be voting for McMullen. Sadly, my state will go for the Planned Parenthood standardbearer candidate no matter who I vote for. Lots of 'good' catholics seem to plan on voting for the Planned Parenthood standardbearer candidate.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Go ahead abandon America and babies, but if hillry wins an opens the floodgates to abortion and ISIS it will be your fault and people that refuse to vote the right way because they are more ideologues than realist
No. The fault is with those who actually vote for Hillary. Some fault lies with the Republican Party for picking Trump instead of a sensible candidate. As a Republican who tried mightily to prevent the party from picking Trump, we failed to present an adequate candidate although we had many good options. Blaming people who cannot support Trump is the wrong answer.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's important that Pro-Life Christians vote against the Planned Parenthood candidate.

I'm just going to put this out there:

I disagree.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

“Were it my father on the one side and the devil on the other, his cause being good, the devil should have his right.” - Thomas More

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
LivingWordUnity said:

And as long as their reasons for voting for "the Planned Parenthood candidate" but because of other compelling reasons (e.g. Trump's tempermental and character-related unfitness to be President would top my list) there is nothing wrong with that.

I never forget that while Hillary Clinton is vilified for being "the Planned Parenthood" candidate that 1) a five-year study in Colorado showed that affordable birth control reduced abortions in that state by 42%; and 2) the Clinton Foundation, which provides 66% of the anti-retroviral HIV-AIDS drugs used around the world (66% of 34.5 million is 22.77 million), saves 22.7 million lives a year.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Abortions have decreased throughout Obama's presidency. Four more years of that would mean each year with fewer and fewer abortions
So I guess that's a vote specifically for Hillary?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
And as long as their reasons for voting for "the Planned Parenthood candidate" but because of other compelling reasons (e.g. Trump's tempermental and character-related unfitness to be President would top my list) there is nothing wrong with that.
There ARE other options out there than voting for a candidate that is unacceptable to prevent another unacceptable candidate from winning. But as long as people will vote for Trump to stop Hillary or vote for Hillary to stop Trump we will get one of them.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So I guess that's a vote specifically for Hillary?
Well, people say Clinton would be a continuation of Obama. Abortions have decreased significantly under Obama. and while it's not zero, any fewer abortions are a step in the right direction. Something is happening to reduce abortions under Obama, and that's good. Each of us would rejoice if we stopped one person from having an abortion, so we can take comfort in that many fewer abortions are occuring.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

topcare

The Eucharist is Life
Apr 8, 2014
✟12,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No. The fault is with those who actually vote for Hillary. Some fault lies with the Republican Party for picking Trump instead of a sensible candidate. As a Republican who tried mightily to prevent the party from picking Trump, we failed to present an adequate candidate although we had many good options. Blaming people who cannot support Trump is the wrong answer.
Trumps the best we have. The problem is people automatically assume he is bad. The people who don't vote for Trump are saying they are okay with abortion and PP, the US is only a two party system not multi-party so any vote not for trump is a vote for hilly

Last edited:
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trumps the best we have. The problem is people automatically assume he is bad. The people who don't vote for Trump are saying they are okay with abortion and PP, the US is only a two party system not multi-party so any vote not for trump is a vote for hilly

This post is the most egregious display of slander by political affiliation since Sen. McCarty's investigation into Commie's in the Catholic Church.

To claim that any vote that isn't for Trump is tantamount to being pro-abortion is infuriating in it's scope and galling in it's inception.

I would quote Jack Welch but since we have the interwebs and youtube I don't have
to

The junior Senator from Wisconsin - Obviously drunk and mentally unstable

Jack Welch - Agast, incredulous and righteously angry.

Roy Cohen - The most punchable face in the history of the USA.

I leave it to you, dear reader to decide who is being compared to whom on this post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Fellow Christians! Stop relying on politics. What can WE do? About the actual problem? Not what we think power mad candidates can do for us.

Good luck Michie. Much of the so-called pro-life Christian movement has revealed itself to be an ugly front for partisan politics. Look at how few here really want to discuss the personal sacrifices they can make to save lives. This is about political chips, not love of neighbor or concern for the least among us. If someone thinks that voting one way or another will reduce abortions, that's great, they should do that. When someone spends more time whinging on about politics than they do vocally exploring ways that we can immediately and personally through our own actions save lives I have no choice but to conclude that they worship their politics of choice above Christ and that the unborn are nothing but political capital to be exploited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0