United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
P.O.T.H.I.

Today the Lord asked me, “Can you feel my love in the blowing winds?” And the thought on my mind was (all I feel is cold and separated from everything and everyone.) Then I told Him, “I feel hurt, broken, lost and displaced” “I feel like the world had betrayed me so far deep in my soul that I don’t realize what reality is anymore.” “I called out to the birds, and they ignored me.” “Even though I realize my sinful nature separates us, I think of the song from Tears for Fears and the opening lyrics.” “What else but the Spirit’s promise do we have?” “What is the balance to this world and a father who is omnipresent but at the same time not available for us other than acts that we aren’t even to see most of the time?” “Bananas I say” “I once said in a quote “There is more of nothing than something, and he that owns nothing has everything.” Why now if everything is yours, then even the air we breathe is a lie of the world.” And He told me in a loving voice “Soon my son, I will share my truth with you who have believed in higher things, and you will be free once and for all of the poisonous prison of the world.” And then it hit me, I am not alone in this world for the Lord speaks to me all the time, even in my moments of doubt and loneliness...

Reactions: jacks

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟677,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
As we become more aware of the spiritual, we begin to look past the world to the divine reality.

Reactions: 67_Reasons
Upvote 0