✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The Kingdom​

this is a major problem for anyone using the tree of knowledge for their theology.

The LORD (SPIRIT OF GOD) Is now GOD Of a human Kingdom in Heaven because He Was Injected into A Human and Created A DOOR Via His Human Crucifixion. He had to Overcome pride to be The GOD Of His KINGDOM.​

John 14:2-4 KJV — In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

He Made our own personal Cross a Door into His Kingdom. That's why they had to wait for Him to Return The First Time.​

Revelation 6:9 KJV — And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Having The SPIRIT Of GOD in a Physical Human doesn't Make any human A GOD. GOD The Infinite FATHER Put The SPIRIT Of GOD In JESUS As A Baby ...He still wasn't A GOD yet even though His SPIRIT Was Godly.

The SPIRIT Of GOD Was Going To Be In A Human Baby:​

Matthew 1:20 KJV — But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

JESUS didn't correct Thomas for calling Him his God ...Because JESUS Was Then A GOD KING after His Own Resurrection!​

[Revelation 3:20 KJV] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

[Luke 11:9 KJV] And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

This might be happening before the year ends:​

Luke 13:25 KJV — When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

sin is separation from GOD ...it leads to a dead relationship with GOD ...get Through That Door to be in CHRIST'S KINGDOM which Is The Living Relationship with GOD. That Door ...is your Cross!

Revelation 21:7 KJV — He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

we Reign ...Only Because He Runs The Show: You are in The First Resurrection if you are Born Of The SPIRIT:​

Revelation 20:6 KJV — Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This Manifesting to you is Being In The Kingdom BODY That Has Been Returning for the past 2,000 Years.

[John 14:21 KJV] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Are you a Member of JESUS' Literal Resurrected BODY? That's HIS KINGDOM.

[Revelation 22:5 KJV] And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

[Psalm 139:11-12 KJV] If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
[12] Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

[Matthew 6:22-23 KJV] The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
[23] But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

are you in The Kingdom of the world ...or The Kingdom Body Of LIGHT?
[Matthew 6:24 KJV] No man can serve two masters:...

[Hebrews 10:32 KJV] But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

[Isaiah 9:2 KJV] The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Revelation 21:17 KJV — And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

[Revelation 21:22 KJV] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

TWO Men Representing The Temple …The Kingdom Relationship.​

391702870_6943739222314269_1039567575434345278_n.jpg

He Returned as His SAINTS and Continued to Do So:​

[Acts 1:10-11 KJV] And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

[11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

John 20:12 KJV — And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

[Revelation 10:1 KJV] And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

The Throne is The Body Kingdom:​

Revelation 4:2-3 KJV — And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Revelation 3:21 KJV — To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Luke 22:30 KJV — That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

[Revelation 5:6-7 KJV] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

[7] And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Ephesians 1:20-23 KJV — Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

If The KINGDOM Is Literally His Body ...then we don't literally see Him Return. He already Returned to Let People In ...but There is a Second Return ...Because He Is The First And The Last into His KINGDOM.

they saw His Body of People in The Clouds of Heaven:​

Mark 14:61-62 KJV — But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

John 14:19-20 KJV — Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Who's BODY? JESUS' BODY:

Colossians 3:15-17 KJV — And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

the tree of knowledge needs JESUS to be a GOD on His Cross so that He is on their Cross also. it's idolatry that catholics started. He Paid the price to make your own Cross Possible.​

We get Baptized into His Death ...We get Baptized into our own Cross Being Possible. Are you Fire Baptized or not??? most were baptized into the tree of knowledge of good and evil …they were baptized into church pride: church pride is a dead relationship with GOD:​

[Genesis 2:17 KJV] 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

The City of LIGHT (New Jerusalem) Is Literally JESUS' Body. Are you Born from His Body? or do you still have darkness of pride in you? If you bypass The White Throne Judgment because your Eternal LIFE can't be Judge away ...then Rev 21-22 are you Returning from Heaven as a Witness in His Cloud.​

Revelation 21:11 KJV — Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Revelation 21:14 KJV — And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:17 KJV — And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

They couldn't Return from Heaven yet and have Redeemed bodes yet:​

[Ephesians 2:6 KJV] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:3-4 KJV — Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

[Ephesians 1:20 KJV] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Ephesians 3:10-11 KJV — To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Eternal Purpose!!! CHRIST'S Body Is The Kingdom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

A Giant Key to The Book of Revelation.​

this is the most important long post you will ever read.

What does It Mean to DELIVER The KINGDOM?​

1 Corinthians 15:23-24 KJV — But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

JESUS Delivered His BODY.

[Revelation 12:2 KJV] And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

CHRIST Is The HEAD of The BODY, so New Jerusalem is CHRIST'S HEAD.​

the dragon had 7 heads​

[Revelation 12:3 KJV] And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

his twisted tail of a false church drew a third of Christians. the dragon wanted to devour The BODY Of CHRIST. the dragon used The HEAD Of The BODY to make the beast and false prophet. they are in the next chapter. (ham saw his father's nakedness) cain had a walled city of darkness ...same type of children. false churches that look like they would Save you.​

[Revelation 12:4 KJV] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

The BODY Of CHRIST was Delivered so it did exist during catholics. The gates of hell will not prevail.

So what happened right before? 70 A.D. Chapter 11, Until His enemies were under His FEET. prideful Israel.

[Revelation 11:15 KJV] And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

[Revelation 11:18 KJV] And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

they were destroying The Relationship with GOD ...earth.

His BODY KINGDOM was Delivered so that they could be BORN Of The SPIRIT.

They could see The KINGDOM ...but they couldn't Return from It until He Returned:​

John 3:3-7 KJV — Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Early and Latter Rain:​

1 Corinthians 15:20 KJV — But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

[Matthew 27:52-53 KJV] And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
[53] And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

James 5:7-9 KJV — Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

This didn't change Subjects between Verses, GOD Being ALL IN ALL is related to being Born Again: The SON'S BODY Becoming Subject to GOD is Another Big Key.​

1 Corinthians 15:28-29 KJV — And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?​

They could die in CHRIST, but they couldn't be Born Again yet, they had to wait:

Revelation 6:9 KJV — And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

our own pride Cross wasn't A Two-Way Door until we could Return from Heaven as His Saints.​

That's Why It Says In and Out. They couldn't go out yet. There wasn't A REDEEMED BODY Yet, Only HIS HEAD. That's Why they were set in Heavenly Places beforehand. HIS Return was The Start of HIS BODY Of Saints!​

John 10:7-9 KJV — Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

JESUS Prepared a Place for you (John 14:2-4) ...The Narrow Way of HIS FEET. He Is The Author and Finisher of your FAITH. You didn't Finish your Race until you Returned from Heaven:

[Galatians 3:25 KJV] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Earth is His Footstool ...REST (The RELATIONSHIP). Between Ascension and His Return, enemies of THE WAY were being sorted.

we are called gods ...we control our own body. CHRIST Controlled His Own KINGDOM BODY until the enemies of THE WAY were under His FEET ...Judged.​

John 10:32-36 KJV — Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Psalm 82:1 KJV — A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Psalm 82:5-8 KJV — They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

A Throne Is A HEAD. When you get on a Cross to Overcome pride, you are Granted in CHRIST'S BODY ...The TEMPLE was Opened in 70 A.D.: CHRIST Was on A Cross to Make your Cross Do This!​

[Revelation 11:19 KJV] And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 3:20-21 KJV — Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.​

Colossians 2:10-14 KJV — And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

So back to Rev 12. CHRIST'S HEAD Gave Birth to HIS BODY. HE IS The BREAD Of LIFE. You need to be That Bread from Heaven That Returned to have Everlasting LIFE. No one Born of THE SPIRIT is choosing death anymore ...that's called Everlasting LIFE. If you Know GOD, you stop choosing death.​

FOOTSTOOL. The ROCK. The Two-Way BRIDGE Between Heaven and Earth. A Two-Way Relationship.

[Genesis 28:12 KJV] And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.​

the tower of babel was about mimicking what would be Jacob's Ladder. the false church is an artificial relationship with GOD.

CHRIST'S KINGDOM BODY BECAME GOD'S KINGDOM in 70 A.D.​

CHRIST As A HEAD and GOD Are Now In The SAME BODY/Throne. THE SPIRIT. ONE SPIRIT. The Returning Saints today are Married to GOD and say come.​

Revelation 22:17 KJV — And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

John 20:12 KJV — And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.​

This Next Verse is yet another Giant KEY:

JESUS' REDEEMED BODY Is Now The Temple OF GOD, so you want to be a Pillar of It.​

We don't go out into pride worldliness anymore.​

We get Sealed.​

New Jerusalem Is GOD'S Now That Saints can Return from Heaven.​

Revelation 3:12 KJV — Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The Redeemed BODY Of CHRIST wasn't there yet, but the people waiting in Heavenly Places was:

[Romans 7:4 KJV] Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

the number of the beast is The Human Advocate as a GOD.​

Revelation 13:16-18 KJV — And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

the number is actually 616 and that is the number "Advocate" adds up to.​

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV — Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

catholics came in and started claiming JESUS was GOD on His Cross! they caused the falling away by making Him an idol that offered unlimited forgiveness. they need this idol to be A GOD so that he can travel to the future and put their personal sins on his cross. you don't dump sin on your Sacrifice.​

catholic's con all along as been to say JESUS was on your personal Cross. a system of unlimited forgiveness is how you end up with a system of priests that messed around with kids ...especially when their "king" told them they couldn't have wives. church pride is the tree of knowledge.

the mark of the beast is anyone not on their own Cross. the death side of free will has a mark of ownership on you.​

the image of the beast is church pride.​

Human Son Of GOD as A GOD before Resurrection is the son of perdition. there was an eighth head to the beast.​

Revelation 17:11 KJV — And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Advocate was only on The Cross!​

The Point of A Human JESUS On A CROSS was so that His Human BODY Could Be Used As A Two-Way Bridge Between Heaven and Earth. If He was A GOD at that point ...It wouldn't be a Bridge between humans and GOD.​

Actually, He gave someone the third degree just for calling Him good ...let alone GOD before He Rose from The Dead:​

[Matthew 19:17 KJV] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

[John 14:28 KJV] Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

JESUS Said My SPIRIT ...not Our SPIRIT​

[Luke 23:46 KJV] And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

The LORD Is The SPIRIT Of GOD, The FATHER doesn't need A SPIRIT To Be GOD. ...do you see how JESUS wasn't a GOD on His Cross yet?​

JESUS Said He was from Above ...and He Was ..He was The SPIRIT OF GOD. The Born Again are from Above ...are they gods?​

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, the Son of man which is in heaven.

He was Immanuel (GOD With us) ...He was GOD With us as GOD'S SPIRIT Controlling His BODY.​

GOD can't be tempted ...so what was that temptation about with JESUS in the wilderness?​

[James 1:13 KJV] Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Why did A GOD need to ask Someone else for Angels?​

JESUS Said His FATHER would Be the One Doing It.

Matthew 26:53 KJV — Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

This didn't Say He was a GOD in His Flesh ...But He Was Made Perfect from His Resurrection ...well, now at That Point you can Call Him A GOD Of His KINGDOM.​

Hebrews 5:7-10 KJV — Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

We Lift Up The BRIDGE to Overcome pride by dying on a Cross. JESUS Made your Door / Cross Open to The BRIDGE.​

[John 12:31-33 KJV] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
[32] And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
[33] This he said, signifying what death he should die.

Angels at Head and Foot ...The BRIDGE Is His BODY:​

John 20:12 KJV — And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

JESUS Was That TEMPLE they were overcharging at, for Sacrifices. how would you like it if people were using your body to swindle people?

That was the old Bridge that isn't Available anymore. The Veil Ripped in two.

Daniel 9:27 KJV — And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

[Isaiah 61:1 KJV] The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

[2 Corinthians 3:16-18 KJV] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
[17] Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
[18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The Things in The TEMPLE Were About JESUS. The SEVEN SPIRITS Of GOD. BREAD Of LIFE.​

THE HOLY OF HOLIES Was THE FATHER. The HEAD. There Where no Candles Representing SPIRITS in There.

His Human BODY was Washed and Sacrificed Outside ...The FEET Of The BRIDGE:

[John 13:8-10 KJV] Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
[9] Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
[10] Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.

A Human Between GOD and man ...A Mediator.​

JUDGMENT Begins at The HOUSE Of GOD ... The Bridge.​

1 Peter 4:17-18 KJV — For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

destroy This BRIDGE and in Three Days...​

tower of babel was an artificial Bridge.​

How Does JESUS Act As The BRIDGE if He Isn't Now Omnipresent? HIS SPIRIT was Sent after Ascension.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ed Parenteau

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
San Bernardino, CA
✟441,904.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Having The SPIRIT Of GOD in a Physical Human doesn't Make any human A GOD. GOD The Infinite FATHER Put The SPIRIT Of GOD In JESUS As A Baby ...He still wasn't A GOD yet even though His SPIRIT Was Godly.

Are you really claiming that Jesus "still wasn't a God yet? God became flesh. Flesh didn't become God.
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

2 John 1:7For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Upvote 0