Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I know it's been a split vote in MJ about the Tribulation period; there are PRE Tribbers, MID Tribbers and End Tribbers . I was just wondering if and what and how you are preparing if we do indeed have to go through some of this period?

This thread isn't for discussing against preparing so please don't take it off topic if you don't believe in this.

You may post scriptures that support going through this time of history for MJ believers.

Some off the top of my head relate to Joseph and the dream given Pharaoh, to prepare for 7 seven years of famine.

Also Noah was not taken out but protected through the storm

Daniel in the Lions Den and the three others that came with him in the Fiery furnace

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've found this website that might be of interest to some who are prepping (storeing food for economical, disaster, calamity, and other reasons)

Jewish Preppers: Long LIFE

Some people finding our website may be wondering what is a Prepper and why does it have a religious affiliation? Well the short answer is...A Prepper is the modern day survivalist. It's not (necessarily) a right-wing militiaman preparing for Armageddon in the boondocks of Montana. But better represented by a normal, educated, middle class individual perhaps living in the most urban of cities, preparing themselves physically and mentally for any upcoming disaster, natural or man-made. This could include anything from earthquakes to volcanic eruptions, social unrest to an act of terrorism. Preparations include: food supply, medical supply, weapons supply etc. and the knowledge and skills to use them. Of course, a Jewish Prepper is just a designation for a small niche of the Prepper Community that is of the Jewish Faith. We are non-profit and nonpartisan. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------

The link given there is old but I've found some other sources I'll list that are active today

North Bay Trading out of Wisconsin also has Kosher offerings: http://www.northbaytrading.com/about-north-bay-trading/

Link to their Kosher certification: http://www.northbaytrading.com/skin/frontend/nbt/default/pdfs/North-Bay-Trading-Kosher-List.pdf

Cedar Lake Foods offers many tantalizing vegetarian food and healthy lifestyle options such as:

• Kosher
  • Gluten-Free
  • Vegan
  • Low-Fat
  • Fat-Free
In order to fit your lifestyle and family needs, we offer our products in a variety of forms such as:

• Canned
  • Frozen
  • Dehydrated & Dry
I'll add more to this list as I come across them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
It is said that the end is told from the beginning, so that would mean all that G-d choose to have written down in his Torah we should look to to understand what is to come.

Noah prepared for the coming catastrophes.

G-d instructed him to:

21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.”

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I agree, for the next seven years, be like Joseph and save for it will get worse and if it is true that the last 3 1/2 years are worse than the first 3 1/2 years, it is better to be prepared than unprepared. The unprepared are like those in the New Orleans stadium waiting for the government to save you. This government has no plans to save believers with Obama or Hillary at the helm.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
yes,, I even saw a news cast with Oba ma saying to be prepared. They know something's coming and also know they can't help everyone.

The lesson of Joseph needs to be carefully followed though, it's not about storing stuff up for ourselves but also for others that don't.

I think it was the book of Enoch that said something about during the 100 years of building the ark, Noah was preaching repentance before the floods came. So I see this as a way of preaching to those not prepared, in all senses to get themselves ready to meet their maker.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Also I've been thinking about all these storms coming out of Africa and I think this may be a final warning. Katrina was to alert those who saw what happened specifically to a city that was a gateway into the nation of all kinds of sin. The consequences were devastating but they shook their fists and G-d and instead of repenting, vowed to rebuilt and be stronger (and more sinful) than before.

There is no mention of either Joseph or Noah storing water, with Noah it is understandable but I wonder about Josephs time. If there was a famine it would be because the Nile didn't overflow it's bank like it did every year. There would have been no water for crops to grow in those 7 lean years so where did they get water from? Was it too much and washed the plants away?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This guy seems to think that Noah, animals and family were on board the ark for 364 days.

That is closer to a solar year than a lunar year.

1260 is equal to 360 day year but we know that things changed between Noah and Daniel's time.

During Enoch's time we can surmise that the years were 365 days long which would mean that Noah was on the ark 1 day short of a year at that time.

1260 is using a 30 day month continually. This doesn't leave any room for a 13 month year does it?

I've heard of some strangeness going on with the sun and wonder if it's changing the time at all (solar year wise).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

maxpow99

Sep 24, 2016
✟7,612.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I collect rain water. I am learning to grow and harvest heirloom seed and maintaining seed purity. (No mixed seed). I will be getting the tools necessary to refine my own "diesel" from waste plastics and used motor oil from cars. Avid do it yourselfer. Even if Revalations doesn't happen in our life it is imperative we prepare for the imminent potential collapse of modern governments propped up on debt. Venezuela comes to mind.

Thanks for the post. I am new here look forward to sharing and learning more.

Shabbat Shalom

• Friendly
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

maxpow99

Sep 24, 2016
✟7,612.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Can't figure out how to respond to your conversation but I also seek a plot of land with the potential of having a well and being off grid. I am in southern California in Carlsbad so I am working with a pretty small piece of land. I use tiers to get more use from the limited space. Would love to escape the city. I have even considered moving to another country.

Got some gold and silver saved up. Made a down payment on a ghost gunner setup from defense distributed. Thanks again for the message and welcome.

Shalom

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Can't figure out how to respond to your conversation but I also seek a plot of land with the potential of having a well and being off grid. I am in southern California in Carlsbad so I am working with a pretty small piece of land. I use tiers to get more use from the limited space. Would love to escape the city. I have even considered moving to another country.

Got some gold and silver saved up. Made a down payment on a ghost gunner setup from defense distributed. Thanks again for the message and welcome.

Shalom
Shabbat Shalom

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
How does one prepare?
If it is EMP strike, then do ....
If it is civil war, then do...
If it is "rfid" health?? care system, then do...
If it is muslim rules, then do....
If it is any and all combination, then what...

Try as I might to figure the best route, whether fight, flight, or hunker down... I am still not sure of the best preparation to make for the financial/social/political/religious collapse, war, rumors of war, government oversights, health care forced innoculations/rfids/procedures...etc... and what I have mentioned does not include nature made disasters like super volcano Yellowstone, Tornadoes supersized, Hurricanes supersized, Earthquates supersized.... etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How does one prepare?
If it is EMP strike, then do ....
If it is civil war, then do...
If it is "rfid" health?? care system, then do...
If it is muslim rules, then do....
If it is any and all combination, then what...

Try as I might to figure the best route, whether fight, flight, or hunker down... I am still not sure of the best preparation to make for the financial/social/political/religious collapse, war, rumors of war, government oversights, health care forced innoculations/rfids/procedures...etc... and what I have mentioned does not include nature made disasters like super volcano Yellowstone, Tornadoes supersized, Hurricanes supersized, Earthquates supersized.... etc.
Psalm 115:11 You that fear YHWH, trust in YHWH: He is their help and their shield.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Psalm 115:11 You that fear YHWH, trust in YHWH: He is their help and their shield.
Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
So then, those who trust in Yahweh will be told how to prepare. No worries.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I agree, for the next seven years, be like Joseph and save for it will get worse and if it is true that the last 3 1/2 years are worse than the first 3 1/2 years, it is better to be prepared than unprepared. The unprepared are like those in the New Orleans stadium waiting for the government to save you. This government has no plans to save believers with Obama or Hillary at the helm.

Yes I think the story of Joseph has many parables in it, and one is about storing food, as is seen in the story of Noah.

Yeshua said it would be like the days of Noah when he would return and I think that is one aspect of it. He wasn't taken out but was kept safe with eveything he needed because G-d told him to prepare and he did.

Upvote 0