New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ok new thread can we pray for wives.
Lord wives are often unappreciated and work too hard doing a mans job on top of a womans work and I dont think thats right the should be equally yoked and loved and cherished and provided for.
Lord show these wives that being the weaker vessel is not a curse its a blessing and let their words and ways be honoring their husbands.

For those of us wives to be prepare us so we arent afraid and are ready. And bless our wombs and all our insides and dont make us proud that we can have children but simply that we love you for making us able to bear life.

Also for those who are trying unsucessfully Lord you can do miracles on your timing and bring forth children who will rise up and call their mothers blessed.

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Praying (and also that those of us who don't have a wife find one lol)

Also for those who are trying unsucessfully Lord you can do miracles on your timing and bring forth children who will rise up and call their mothers blessed.

Just going to add on this, these miricals DO happen, my own mother was told she could not have children AT ALL, that it was NOT going to happen. She had both me and my brother naturally. Miricals happen, but you got to pray for them to happen if you want to see them.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
44b59ffa-fbfc-4291-baf8-e0da73c2e73d_zps973ab4ea.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord praying for wives to be. Some of us have saved our love for someone who is going to love us for the rest of our lives. We want to be with the right person, please confirm that the right one is going to come in our lives with your holy spirit. Thank you in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
pray for my friend in america gone with her husband, that she enjoy their road trip there as was for his birthday. And also, that he hears the gospel, and humbles himself to accepts the gift God been offering for AGES!
Maybe he needs to hear it from some loud americans? (sorry!)
He won't listen to his wife. :-(

Upvote 0