Chocolate Town USA
✟15,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Interesting thing..It is 1:40 pm here..The Lord just put you on my mind so I was praying for you to have some "God experiences" like I had early in my conversion to Christ almost 40 years ago that really cemented and strengthened my walk in Christ..Then I logged on and saw your thread.......I wish I had the photo of the cross in the sky that appeared in the sky to about 30,000 as we were praying and worshiping the Lord at a christian festival...That and some pretty incredible answers to prayer pretty much pegged my "faithmeter" and has stayed up ever since....May the Lord overtake you in His blessings and care for your life...K

We have temptations, we fall and get up..He doesn't beat us up over it, so remember not to beat yourself up..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

plmarquette

Veteran
Oct 5, 2004
Auburn , IL.
✟4,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
find some one to talk to ....take a walk ....go to a movie....do home work...
find a nerd or dweeb and learn some thing....

temptations only succeed if you are alone, lonely, offended....and yield...to what you are tempted with...sin

make a list of why not to do what you are wrestling with...
heath..std....marriage...pregnancy...exposure...humiliation...bondage.......all sin is short term relief to a long term problem...(hell)...where none of us want to go ....

the fact that you post, ask means your heart is right, you just need a few prayers and an accountability partner...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.