Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I really don't want to identify these people , but please believe me - your prayers will be greatly appreciated

Person A - who told me about the need - recovering from Cancer - not 100% fit and needing a lot of support. Is married but due to various problems her husband can't give a lot of physical support and help

Person B - terminal Stomach cancer - in Hospice and in pain, that so far is uncontrollable . She was being treated for the first time when she met A - and they have remained in contact supporting each other.

Person C - husband of B - also has cancer which does seem to be in remission at present . He is Latin Catholic and visits the sick and housebound , and as he is an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion takes the Sacrament to them on a regular basis

Person D - also a sufferer from cancer.

These 4 people have all been supporting each other for a few years now - and it's looking very very likely that they will be losing one of their group relatively soon.

Please keep them in your prayers.

Lord have mercy on Your servants !

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all - I know how good my EO friends are about supporting folk by prayer .

I've been the recipient of prayer offered by you all and Orthodox friends elsewhere, in the past and I'm so grateful for the comfort you give in this way

Upvote 0