PrettyPrincess
Jun 8, 2012
London uk
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please join me to pray for all the family members of the people who died in the Dana plane crash on Sunday in Nigeria and to those who lost their loved ones in a plane crash all over the world.

:prayer:God in your infinite mercy please comfort and console their relatives. Wipe their tears away. oh Lord God strengthen them. Give them reasons to smile again soon.

Have mercy on Nigeria. Forgive and remember the country. you said you will never leave us nor forsake us but things are getting worst and out of our control. Thousands of people are dieing everyday, :(people are suffering and crying. Have your way Lord and remember your promises for us. I know you love us but please show it more. Let your peace be still. Amen! Thank you Jesus.

Thanks friends for praying alone with me. God bless you all.:hug:

One love
Xxx

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please join me to pray for all the family members of the people who died in the Dana plane crash on Sunday in Nigeria and to those who lost their loved ones in a plane crash all over the world.

:prayer:God in your infinite mercy please comfort and console their relatives. Wipe their tears away. oh Lord God strengthen them. Give them reasons to smile again soon.

Have mercy on Nigeria. Forgive and remember the country. you said you will never leave us nor forsake us but things are getting worst and out of our control. Thousands of people are dieing everyday, :(people are suffering and crying. Have your way Lord and remember your promises for us. I know you love us but please show it more. Let your peace be still. Amen! Thank you Jesus.

Thanks friends for praying alone with me. God bless you all.:hug:

One love
Xxx
Lord have mercy :crossrc:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh Lord I know the pain and sting of losing someone you love... please comfort those in need who are grieving this day please let your spirit envelope them with your comfort Jesus

God I pray for those who have broken hearts including mine (I lost someone to suicide) and I pray you'd help us to get through this , this is a difficult time and it hurts so much but God you are good and you will do this .

Welcome to you both :wave:

Praying for strength and comfort in your losses :pray::hug:

Upvote 0

Nique1985

Feb 24, 2011
✟15,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello brother and sisters. Im coming to you desperate for prayer. I lost my mom 6 months ago and my father 13 years ago. I am newly married, a new mom and got laid off, and moved across country in one year, then i suddenly lost my mother. I am so overwhelmed from life and so hurt from losong my mother. She was my best friend. I feel as though i am on the brink of a mental breakdown. Ive been praying and reading the bible but i feel nothing. I know God is here with me but I feel so alone. I dont know what to do to work through the pain. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello brother and sisters. Im coming to you desperate for prayer. I lost my mom 6 months ago and my father 13 years ago. I am newly married, a new mom and got laid off, and moved across country in one year, then i suddenly lost my mother. I am so overwhelmed from life and so hurt from losong my mother. She was my best friend. I feel as though i am on the brink of a mental breakdown. Ive been praying and reading the bible but i feel nothing. I know God is here with me but I feel so alone. I dont know what to do to work through the pain. Please pray for me. Thank you.
I also know the pain of losing your parents, and I am sorry for your loss :(:hug:

May God bless you with strength, hope, peace, and healing :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JokerGirl

Jun 25, 2012
USA
✟15,111.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am new. I am a wife and mother.

My dad died in March of this year.

I am so lost.

There is so much more but i am too tired to try to put it into words. In summary, my stepmom of 15 years cashed in his life insurance by signing it POA, my brother and i also were POAs but we were the beneficiaries. She also tried to claim he died without a will, and sued me for not signing a paper agreeing to this. Come to find out she misappropriated over $200,000 from accounts he had with me and my brother. And then did this life insurance thing.

I am mad at her for using my dad, so I actually went back against her with my own lawyer.

I did not want all this. But i dont want her to get by with abusing him, he and i were close and she did all she could to isolate him from me and my brother. He wouldnt let me take him away because he said it would make trouble with her.

She is supposedly Christian and always at me about how i am evil and going to Hell, how my dad is turning over in his grave at the evil i am doing by trying to find out how she managed to blow so much money in a year and a half. She has all her people against me. She is always in control. She almost wouldnt let my son be a pallbearer cause she had them all picked out. No one my dad known.

Anyways please just pray for me strength and the wisdom to do whatever is right no matter how hard it is.

I am so lost inside, i just miss my dad, i wish he had let me take him to live with us. I feel so guilty. So lonely. At night it is hard. I sit up and cant sleep or cry. Sometimes i think about using drugs, i did that in the past.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
im praying for you joker girl. im so sorry she is being so hurtful and dishonest. i am glad you didnt sign that paper. that was smart of you not to. you are doing the right thing letting your lawyer handle this for you. my deepest sympathies. so sorry for your loss. ((((( hugs )))))

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I am new. I am a wife and mother.

My dad died in March of this year.

I am so lost.

There is so much more but i am too tired to try to put it into words. In summary, my stepmom of 15 years cashed in his life insurance by signing it POA, my brother and i also were POAs but we were the beneficiaries. She also tried to claim he died without a will, and sued me for not signing a paper agreeing to this. Come to find out she misappropriated over $200,000 from accounts he had with me and my brother. And then did this life insurance thing.

I am mad at her for using my dad, so I actually went back against her with my own lawyer.

I did not want all this. But i dont want her to get by with abusing him, he and i were close and she did all she could to isolate him from me and my brother. He wouldnt let me take him away because he said it would make trouble with her.

She is supposedly Christian and always at me about how i am evil and going to Hell, how my dad is turning over in his grave at the evil i am doing by trying to find out how she managed to blow so much money in a year and a half. She has all her people against me. She is always in control. She almost wouldnt let my son be a pallbearer cause she had them all picked out. No one my dad known.

Anyways please just pray for me strength and the wisdom to do whatever is right no matter how hard it is.

I am so lost inside, i just miss my dad, i wish he had let me take him to live with us. I feel so guilty. So lonely. At night it is hard. I sit up and cant sleep or cry. Sometimes i think about using drugs, i did that in the past.

:hug: Praying now.

Upvote 0