Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
TROOP PRAYER:
Prayer
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.Amen.":prayer:

Upvote 0

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord watch over the troops
Guide and protect them
Uplift them and their families over to you
In thy name and will amen
In agreement with this prayer. Lord please protect Randy, Randy and James....their loved ones and their wives and children. Keep them safe, protected under Your wings and bring them safely home, in due time to their families. Please give their families a warmth and feeling of security during these stressful times. Lord, have Mercy upon them and all the soldiers in these wars! Amen

Upvote 0

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
TROOP PRAYER:
Prayer
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.Amen.":prayer:

Lord protect all these soldiers fighting these wars, I plead with You. Randy, Randy and James, I will plead your names before the Lord, adding the countless and nameless others, whom the Lord knows and I don't. May He have Mercy upon you all and on the families. Amen

Upvote 0

rosengale

Dec 4, 2006
WA
✟7,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray everyone is well and holding tight to the only One we can depend on forever. God is with us, even when we can't feel His presense. Praise God that He loves and cares for us. Thank Him for what He has given us, regardless of how hard and difficult the circumstances. Ask him for understanding and insight to His word which is our food. Bless those who hurt us, and those who are hurting. God, this is my prayer, and I'm am sure others are praying it as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, please help those who have already been injured, Help them and their families. Help those who have lost loved ones. Bring healing and comfort.
Help those who live in fear each day. Comfort and help them through their daily routines. God, please help those you have created and bring them home to You when their lives are done. amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, please help our troops and bring them home. Help their families that are struggling emotionally, physically and financially and in other ways. Help those wounded to get the care they need and please bring hope and healing to Your people Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.