Blessed Through Christ
Jul 20, 2011
✟8,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Right now, I may just be in one of the worst situations I have encountered so far. From something from a small mishap, things began to escalating for the worst because of waves of negative emotions that suddenly appeared in me. It has placed a lot of emotional anguish and pain that has not shook off until now and it has now been a month. It has decreased my self-esteem and confidence, burned down relationships and ruined my reputation... when before all this, I was perfectly normal and happy and ready for a bright future. I ask for everyone's prayers that I may go through this struggle without no more problems and stress to add, that I may be able to get rid of the negative thoughts and emotions despite my situation and that I may be able to strengthen myself from this situation instead of weaken me, despite all that has happened so far.

Thanks in advance.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your strength, hope, peace, and healing.
May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

ph.gif
Dear Lord,
Teach me how to maintain joy in the midst of difficulties,

the kind of joy that is the fruit of Your Presence in my soul, Your love in my heart.
The joy that comes from a loving acceptance of Your will in my moment to moment existence.
To know that whatever happens to me has first passed
though Your Divine Mind is a source of joy.
To realize that You will bring good out of every injustice
and every heartache calms my soul,
allowing joy to blossom in the midst of trial and tragedy.
Yes, my Lord, give me the joy that will never
be lessened by the things of this world,
because it is rooted in Your Love and Presence. Amen
~ Mother Angelica

Upvote 0

lindart

Jun 6, 2011
USA
✟10,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for you and I ask that as you rest in His Loving Care that you reflect on your own responses to hardship. Perhaps you might want to investigate if what you are experiencing is depression. A genetic predisposition to depression can manifest itself after a crisis or trauma. This can happen out of the blue even though previous events were manageable. If you find this to be true for you then you might want to have this addressed by a physician. God bless you and let us know how you are doing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.