ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly father I pray without ceasing for my son. May your perfect will be done in all areas of his life for you know and want what is best for him. Bless me with guidance and wisdom so that I can help not hinder his growth and future. Father help him to make the best decision in choosing a place to live. Just when he made a choice that door closed and I pray this is a blessing in disguise. Bless him with perfect discernment an open doors for him. Draw him closer to you and blessed with peace that passes understanding just knowing this is in your hands. Father you know the trials he faces even better than I do thank you for reminding me to depend on you and prayer. Thank you for leading others here to pray for me and others in need of encouragement and prayer. All glory is yours now and forever amen!

Reactions: Mariana B

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your love, Your mercy, and Your protection over this one's son. May health, peace, and success and a bright future follow him. Bless this dear parent and the family who prays and holds their dear one up to You for blessings, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your love, Your mercy, and Your protection over this one's son. May health, peace, and success and a bright future follow him. Bless this dear parent and the family who prays and holds their dear one up to You for blessings, In Jesus Name, Amen

Praying in agreement with this loving prayer, in Jesus name I pray. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers according to your perfect will. All glory is yours now and forever amen!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying that he will find the right apartment for the right price at the right time or whatever your will is, for you know and want what is best. Thank you for reminding me that we are all your children and that no prayer is too small to pray for. Glory to God, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless yer heart, and yer son's...praying that doors of blessings and favor open soon for your son and that God's steadying, Shepherding hand is evident on your son's life, and yours too as He un-folds your precious son's future and hope before his and your very eyes. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, direct him to the right place to live. Thank You LORD, I ask that it will be a safe place, a good and affordable place, and that it will be adequate for all his needs, In Jesus Name, Amen.
Praying in agreement with this loving prayer for my son. Glory to God who joins us here in prayer, amen!

Thank you so much Stephanie7, may God bless you and yours too!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Bless yer heart, and yer son's...praying that doors of blessings and favor open soon for your son and that God's steadying, Shepherding hand is evident on your son's life, and yours too as He un-folds your precious son's future and hope before his and your very eyes. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Praying in agreement with this loving prayer for my son and me. Praise be to God for joining us in prayer!

Thank you so much Brinny. May God bless you and yours too!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lifting up your son in prayer to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! Praying for discernment, that the right door will open and for peace as well as his walk with Christ. Thank You Lord!

Praying in agreement with this loving prayer for my son. Allglory to God who joins us here in prayer!

Thank you Linus, I couldn't have played a better prayer for my son myself! May God bless you and yours according to his perfect will, amen!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying in agreement with this loving prayer for my son and me. Praise be to God for joining us in prayer!

Thank you so much Brinny. May God bless you and yours too!

You are most welcome, dear heart, continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0