Florida
✟15,292.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Any prayers said for my fiance would be greatly appreciated. Currently, he's working in retail, making minimum wage (we are thankful he has a job!). He has a degree in political science and is hoping to find a teaching job here soon (he is in the process of getting certified). However, there are so few teaching jobs in our county and I'm still in school so he really doesn't want to have to move away from me. We're hoping to get married in 2011 or early 2012 but know it will be probably too tough to live on his minimum wage salary (I'm studying to become a teacher too and what happens if I can't find a job).

So, please, pray that he finds a teaching job in our county and that we have the patience and faith to wait happily and know everything will be okay.

Thank you to any who can spare a prayer. :groupray:

Steffenfield

Jul 9, 2010
✟6,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Aww... You didn't have to send me blessings, I like seeing couples happy together.

And yeah, I did say a special prayer earlier for you two.

Honestly, I got a feeling that maybe a State job will be available soon for your fiance.

Weird. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums