Prayers for job and boss

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
I am feeling the pressure at my job and and am nervous and having problems with anxiety. I please pray with God for me to stay in good standing with the staff and the boss. Please pray with me to God for petitioning His help in preserving and for me to keep my job. I need peace in my heart and praying for God to help my boss understand that I do try to work hard to meet their expectations and do do my duties well.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,090,782.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What I am wondering is if the stress is mostly internal, and would occur in another job too, or if maybe you have an overly demanding, even at times unreasonable, boss, or just one who doesn't know how to give positive reinforcement for a job well done.

You sound like you are trying so hard! Yet I don't get the feeling that is appreciated. Maybe the boss is under a lot of pressure, maybe everyone there is.

Whatever, I pray that things will go well for you there and that Abba will lead you to another job, a better job, if and when He wishes.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying that God grants you extraordinary favor, wisdom, discernment, clarity, and calmness as He minister to you and makes smooth your path, and shows you in a concrete and visible way that HE is in control. father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

christsoccer

I am feeling the pressure at my job and and am nervous and having problems with anxiety. I please pray with God for me to stay in good standing with the staff and the boss. Please pray with me to God for petitioning His help in preserving and for me to keep my job. I need peace in my heart and praying for God to help my boss understand that I do try to work hard to meet their expectations and do do my duties well.

prayers for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0