United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Walt Disney was an evil man, bringing spiritual death to the masses. Even the logo "Walt Disney" has 666 in it. Promoting all that goes against Father:horoscopes, nudity, rebellion, witchcraft, formication, sexual perversion, half-dressed girls and worldliness, just to name a few.

So I am probably not going to pray for that. We really should not be watching these worldy movies anyway.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Walt Disney was an evil man, bringing spiritual death to the masses. Even the logo "Walt Disney" has 666 in it. Promoting all that goes against Father:horoscopes, nudity, rebellion, witchcraft, formication, sexual perversion, half-dressed girls and worldliness, just to name a few.

So I am probably not going to pray for that. We really should not be watching these worldy movies anyway.
I really think Disney can heal one day and be used to bring people to God. Animation is a beautiful craft and I myself love looking at animation and anime. It can be used to glorify God if done in a Christ-like way.

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I really think Disney can heal one day and be used to bring people to God. Animation is a beautiful craft and I myself love looking at animation and anime. It can be used to glorify God if done in a Christ-like way.

Disney is occultism

Reactions: PollyJetix
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please Pray for Disney that they will begin to produce God-like movies and shows.

Good thing to pray for becuase some of their recent stuff has pushed some rather controversial ideals.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

What Disney movies have you been watching??

Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So nothing you can name? Fair enough.
Stay ignorant lol
Just about to say that, totally ignorant. I will point one extremely obvious one out for you so you cannot argue against it. In Wreck It Ralph at the end of the film, where the main character says "Thankyou Satan". Here is a clip...

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Just about to say that, totally ignorant. I will point one extremely obvious one out for you so you cannot argue against it. In Wreck It Ralph at the end of the film, where the main character says "Thankyou Satan". Here is a clip...

It's right at the beginning of the film, and they're video game characters, not ACTUAL Satan. But anyhoo...

Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's right at the beginning of the film, and they're video game characters, not ACTUAL Satan. But anyhoo...
Yup. Why would it matter if it was at the beginning or end? What video game character is called Satan? None.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

An outpouring of the Holy Spirit is predicted that will alter the whole formula......

The Great Tsunami by Rick Joyner | MorningStar Prophetic Bulletins 2011

I saw churches that grew so large that they started renting football and soccer stadiums in which to hold their services. At times, hundreds of thousands would gather in parks and huge outdoor meetings just to hear Bible teachers to pray and to worship. Not only were whole cities coming to Christ, but also entire nations were coming so that the state itself became like a large church.

A few years ago I decided to watch the news for several hours a day for a week to determine what percentage of stories could be considered good news. During that time I did not see one good news story. They were all about problems, crises, disasters, and suffering. This was during the time of some of our greatest economic prosperity. Now it’s worse. However, change is coming. When this next wave hits, the news around the world is going to be dominated by good news.

We will see events like hundreds of thousands of people gathering spontaneously for prayer and worship, becoming the biggest news stories of the day. News teams will be following apostolic teams and evangelists like they do politicians and business leaders now. Much more is happening now than most are aware of, or that is making the news, but when the Lord “suddenly comes into His temple,” it will be the news, and the whole world will be aware of it.

There will be individual newscasts from secular networks that will cause more to come to Christ than Christian networks have in their entire existence. This is not to negate what has been accomplished by Christian networks but rather to stress the impact that this revival will have. We will go through a period when the news of the great things God is doing will crowd out just about all other news around the world.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yup. Why would it matter if it was at the beginning or end? What video game character is called Satan? None.
What videogame character is called Wreck-it-Ralph? It was a joke. Have you actually seen the movie?

Upvote 0