Love me for me
Aug 22, 2005
The island
✟25,818.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I want a prayer request, I had caused a huge problem and I feel terrible for it, please pray both of my friends forgive me, I love them alot and never meant for things to get like this. I'm scared they won't forgive me, and if they don't it will be hard to come on the computer or even CF.

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, when you have forgiven us, NO ONE can judge us.
You said in Psalm 51 that you accept only a contrite heart. She is therefore forgiven in Jesus name and you will be for her, regardless of who is not for her.

Touch the hearts of her friends be them here on CF or otherwise to forgive and forget as God would them in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
From what your thread says, it sounds as if its something to do with a problem youve had on here and led to MSN or something. If thats the case Love then if its to do with members of here, THEY WILL FORGIVE YOU! Whoever it is anyway the best way to deal with issues is to face them, not back of, stop CFs or going on your computer, talk to them. If you've asked them for forgiveness, youve asked the Lord for forgiveness, then now its up to them Love. Don't you carry the guilt if you are truly sorry, if they can't forgive thats there problem, not yours. If they are of Cfs they'll forgive you whatever, and may even want to help you solve whatever the issue is. TRUST IN THE LORD!

And I expect to see your name on here tomorrow night ok.

Im-revived

If you want to talk more PM me, I'm a counsellor and have heard many different stories about people slipping back even on here.:groupray:

Marmaladegirl22 said:
I want a prayer request, I had caused a huge problem and I feel terrible for it, please pray both of my friends forgive me, I love them alot and never meant for things to get like this. I'm scared they won't forgive me, and if they don't it will be hard to come on the computer or even CF.

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we come before you today and thank you for all the wonderful blessings you've bestowed upon us. We ask that you be with our dear friends and help them to get beyond this issue and stay as friends. We ask that you help them find forgiveness in their hearts and keep thier friendship alive. We ask that you stand beside them and give them the strength they need to do your will, daily. We ask all things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyKate

Jan 11, 2006
Visit site
✟340.00
Faith
Christian
Marmaladegirl22 said:
Prayers for you. :hug:
If they are really your friends they WILL forgive you.
I recently asked a friend for forgiveness and they turned around and asked for it themselves.
We be all happy now. :clap:

:pray: Prayers you friends will forgive you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PorcelainHeart

Love me for me
Aug 22, 2005
The island
✟25,818.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
thank you all, I do blame myself for some of my problems because of my disablitiy my maturity is that of 15.And I usually talk to people older then me, and i get confused by them. I really love my friends and I hope this all blows over nicely, I have sent one alot of letters hoping it will be ok with her. I don't want to lose my online friends, because I'm dumb sometimes. Its hard for me to make real life friends because of social axenity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.