Prayer Warriors!!

jewel77

Mar 30, 2006
✟15,234.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Be ye not deceived; for this i am not.
As the one pretending to know all things maintains,
i have no pain. i have no mistreatment. i have no valid hurt. i have no person.

heed him then. heed him, you know you shall in the end. you know in the end you shall wake to find he was right all along and all your love and concern has been poured into a black hole of vile abomination and demonic consumption.

behold, this vessel is Mine. heed My words and mark them well...i relinquish not nor relent for any.
"behold, this vessel is Mine. heed My words and mark them well...i relinquish not nor relent for any."

Satan your a LIAR

JOHN 8:44 .......... He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (NASU)

Moriah, You really should not listen to him. I still believe you should be fighting back with the sword of the Spirit. It doesn't matter if you feel hypocritical using God's word to fight with. Just let the power of the Word do the work. TEll satan and all demons where to go and pray the blood of Jesus over yourself, do it often. Draw a blood line around your house and property and over all windows and doors. Demand that all demons leave, in Jesus Name. You can't just lay down and die. Go to Jesus. Keep calling on His Name. There's POWER in the Name of JESUS. Fight, Pray.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
In Jesus’ name, I declare that Satan—the one who has blinded the mind of Moriah —is a defeated foe, because You Jesus disarmed him and took away his power, and triumphed over him at the cross.
In the name of Jesus, I exercise the power given to me over all the power of the enemy, and I bind every spirit of rebellion, unbelief, pride and deception that is holding Mariah captive to sin. And I loose upon her a spirit of submission, faith, humility and truth so she may know the truth, for the truth will set her free from Satan’s power.
When she hears the Gospel preached, may the veil of unbelief be lifted from her heart, and may the light of Christ shine in her heart so she may see and turn to Him.
Grant Moriah a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ. I pray that the eyes of her heart may be enlightened so she may know the hope to which You have called her, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints, and Your incomparably great power for Moriah as she believes.
Father as Your Word goes out of my mouth.. I declare that it accomplish what You desire and achieves the purpose for which it was sent.. Amen

Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.

“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.

“These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be.

“Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly find mercy in the sight of the Lord; and vanquishing the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.
V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers.
R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered the root of David.
V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord.
R. As we have hoped in Thee.
V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.
Let us pray.
O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and as supplicants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious St. Michael the Archangel, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all the other unclean spirits who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.”

Roman Raccolta, July 23, 1898, supplement approved July 31, 1902,
London: Burnes, Oates & Washbourne Ltd., 1935, 12th edition.

Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,490.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Yes....but perhaps use the BSA rather than cause mods extra work posting here.

You know you cannot simply post something like that and expect me to not ask questions. For a start I want to know if you have thought this through and have not posted simply as your mind meandered. In your current state you would not survive as a theistic satanist.

Reactions: Tink
Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes....but perhaps use the BSA rather than cause mods extra work posting here.

You know you cannot simply post something like that and expect me to not ask questions. For a start I want to know if you have thought this through and have not posted simply as your mind meandered. In your current state you would not survive as a theistic satanist.
I beg to differ on the bolded part above.

Yeah let's move discussion to BSA please. We are now on BSA (2) having rolled over yesterday....

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please Pray for Moriah_Conquering_Wind.

:crossrc: :prayer: :crossrc:

Father finish the good work you started in her life.
No one can save them self but with you everything is possible. Answer the prayers of your faithful.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Indeed!

Lord, show Moriah the fullness of Your salvation.
Let her know Your love, Lord.
Give her peace and rest,
in the name of Jesus
Amen
Yes, yes, Lord!

We truly love you, Moriah, and yet nothing compared to the Lord's love for you. Think about it, He gave His life for you!

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Moriah NEEDS love but
Moriah dont trust humans
Moriah trust demonkind
Demonkind = love for Moriah
All others tricksy, pretend care then get in there and HURT BAD. :(

I'm sorry, Moriah, for your hurt.

I love you , sister.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Moriah NEEDS love but
Moriah dont trust humans
Moriah trust demonkind

Thats understandable, humans will screw you every time even when they dont mean to.

have come to the conclusion that while many of "His followers" are fringe lunatics, He is trust worthy

Praying for you hun

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Moriah NEEDS love but
Moriah dont trust humans
Moriah trust demonkind

1. Trust God, he can't disappoint you. If you think he's disappointed you, then you haven't trusted him in the first place.
2. The devil is here to steal, kill and devour. Everything it does is a means to those ends, a false sense of security, wolf in sheep clothing so be not deceived.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. Trust God, he can't disappoint you. If you think he's disappointed you, then you haven't trusted him in the first place.
i see the hidden blame in here and i repudiate it.
i most certainly DID trust God before and NO ONE with clever words can EVER change that OR claim with impugnity it "never happened". It MOST CERTAINLY DID. :mad:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Moriah NEEDS love but
Moriah dont trust humans
Moriah trust demonkind
Even the Lord says not to put your trust in man. He is the only One who is completely reliable, completely trustworthy, and speaks with wisdom and compassion. He also cuts to the quick. No playing around, no skirting issues. All He does is done in love.

Beware of trusting demons. They purposely will lure one into a trap, and then turn on you. I think most people hurt others out of lack of knowledge, understanding, or compassion, and few deliberately want to hurt. Those that do are the ones who are hurting themselves. They have pain, and can only deal out pain. Demons are wicked. They can soothe, they can transform themselves into angels of light, appearing to be on your side, and then drag you through hell on earth.

I can understand your being cautious in trusting people. Nothing wrong with using wisdom. On the other hand, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Some are reaching out in love, with genuine concern. These can be trusted. Yet, don't hope in them, hope in God. Look to Him. He does send people into our lives at times. Jesus came as a man. He set aside all His divine authority, making Himself of no reputation. Therefore, He understands the pain you go through, having experienced it Himself. He went all the way to the cross - to die - for you. Then went into the very regions of darkness itself where He defeated satan and every demon, every principality, every power, rising victorious, triumphant over them.

Father, I ask You to reveal Your great love, and the price Jesus paid in demonstrating that love. Thank You for loosing her from every wicked being. Glory to your name, Lord.

Upvote 0