Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
The latest update from the Gospel for Asia missionaries...

In the past few weeks, we have received a growing number of reports from India about increased persecution of believers. It seems as if the radical Hindus have all but declared war on Christians.

In the latest incident, two of our missionaries in Haryana were attacked as they were showing the Man of Mercy film about Jesus. More than 200 villagers had gathered to watch the film in the courtyard of a believer's home when a group of young Hindu militants attacked and started beating the missionaries.

One, named William, is the pastor of a Believers Church, and the other, Eno, works in the Gospel for Asia film ministry.

Some of those watching the film tried to rescue the believers, but they, too, were cruelly beaten. The police came and took control of the situation, but as soon as they left, about 1,000 radicals surrounded the house, shouting anti-Christian slogans and threatening the believers. Miraculously, God intervened and the owner prevented them from entering his property.

My friend, if this were an isolated incident, it would still be extremely serious. But it is worse. All across India, Hindu radicals are openly attacking Christians, and the situation is getting more and more difficult for the believers.

Please let us pray for this particular situation and plead for God's divine intervention. Pray for William and Eno, that they will not be discouraged and may be strengthened to carry forward His ministry.

And please pray that all across India, God's love will touch and transform those who would spread the darkness of hate over the nation.

WAB

Nov 12, 2005
Hawaii
✟1,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Angel of God said:
My opinion is that the world doesn't want peace with us.....
S.Paul in Romans 12, 17..21 is clear......
......till our work............. :amen:
An example is: wheat for sugar(ethanol), not only wheat.......
S.Paul didn't say what the Pope says, we need attention........ :angel: :angel:

...:amen: ...AND...:amen: !!!

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
I read about this on another thread here at CF...I think of Stephen being stoned and full of the Holy Spirit...and Peter being miraculously set free from prison...dear Lord give us Your heart to pray for all the saints in these last days.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.