Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2004
✟30,978.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello all,

On Tuesday and Wednesday of next week I am taking a licensing examination to enter my profession. My job and my reputation in my professional community may very well depend on passing the examination, and my family will be in a difficult financial situation if I were to fail and get fired as we have relocated, incurred expenses, and declined other opportunities in anticipation of passing the licensing examination.

I have been preparing for a very long time, working very hard, and I feel confident that I will pass with God's help. However I have been working during my study time and have had less time to prepare than my peers.

Please pray that I may have good fortune on the exam and that I may study effectively and efficiently in preparation over the next few days. Please also pray that I may use the license that I earn by passing the examination in accordance with God's will and his plan for my life.

Thank you.

Shawn

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and that this hurdle may be successfully passed in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revelation210Faith

Presbyterian(PCA), Adherent to Reformed Theology
Jun 24, 2014
United States
✟22,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone, I expect exam results to be released on Monday morning, the 19th. Please keep me in your prayers.

Thank you.

Shawn
Praying for you! Hope you do great!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums