Oct 14, 2008
✟7,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Please pray for my fiance. He went for a job interview on Friday at a great company. It is a Christian company, closed on Sundays and all major holidays! We are still waiting to hear from them. They are supposed to call him back for a second interview and they still have yet to call. He really needs this job! Once he gets this job he will have a garunteed car, he doesn't have one at the moment which makes it hard on us because he lives in Tulsa, OK and I live in OKC and it's a 122 mile trip about every 3 weeks we get to see each other and it's just getting very hard. I am just praying that he gets this job because he will also be working with my step-brother and my uncle which would be just wonderful!

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Jeremy was supposed to go back to work in September, sitting.. or October 1, using a cane. His job hasn't had him back. They were going to call his week, and have him go back to work. When they called, they said they're "re-evaluating" everything, and will meet with him November 13. We cannot wait that long.

Then he called his previous job (the one he quit in April), they said he could go back Monday, but never said what time. It's very close to where we want to live when we get married.

We are planning to get married in 6 months, and I'm getting really stressed out worrying about money.

He dislocated his hip and shattered his pelvis June 7, that's why he isn't working..

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

Please pray for my fiance. He went for a job interview on Friday at a great company. It is a Christian company, closed on Sundays and all major holidays! We are still waiting to hear from them. They are supposed to call him back for a second interview and they still have yet to call. He really needs this job! Once he gets this job he will have a garunteed car, he doesn't have one at the moment which makes it hard on us because he lives in Tulsa, OK and I live in OKC and it's a 122 mile trip about every 3 weeks we get to see each other and it's just getting very hard. I am just praying that he gets this job because he will also be working with my step-brother and my uncle which would be just wonderful!
definitely praying :) I hope he gets it..sounds like a great opportunity

Jeremy was supposed to go back to work in September, sitting.. or October 1, using a cane. His job hasn't had him back. They were going to call his week, and have him go back to work. When they called, they said they're "re-evaluating" everything, and will meet with him November 13. We cannot wait that long.

Then he called his previous job (the one he quit in April), they said he could go back Monday, but never said what time. It's very close to where we want to live when we get married.

We are planning to get married in 6 months, and I'm getting really stressed out worrying about money.

He dislocated his hip and shattered his pelvis June 7, that's why he isn't working..

oh wow... that's tough. I'll be praying :prayer:

how are his hip and pelvis now? Better?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I didn't get married September 26, 2009 as planned. We had decided April 24, 2010 would be a better date. Everything was going well-really looking forward to it. I really want to get married. Then I was diagnosed with breast cancer. No idea what I will be like in April, the uncertainty is terrible. I don't know anything yet. And I most likely lose my drug plan if I get married.

Upvote 0

RachieCat

~~Pisces~~
Jun 7, 2008
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh gosh,where would I begin to even ask this? Drug problems,bad influences,easy sex,all this life gives out is destroying my ex boyfriend and also my ex best friend. I see them very little anymore. I pray but nothing has shown up as Gods answer. Possibly both are into the occult. I don't know so I'd love ya'll for the intentions.

One more request,my cousin is in Spain and we are worried about him.We have not heard from Vince in 2 weeks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mahlalie

Jun 18, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Visit site
✟7,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One of my kids from when I did aftercare at my old high school and his family were seriously injured in a major accident last night. I got this update off one of my friends:

"An update on Khym and her family, khym she is awake and functioning right. she is sore all over and is cut up in the face but nothing is broken. Her mom broke your neck, leg, ribs and is going into surgery in the morning please pray for her. George is still unconscious and is still has an breathing tube attached to him because he can not breathe on his own. Sebastian just broke his arm in three different places."

Please pray!

Edit: Also, their father died in the accident.

Upvote 0

seavessel44

Aug 15, 2010
in the USA - "proud to be an American where at lea
✟1,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can you please keep me in your prayers.
I just graduated college and cannot find a job, nobody is hiring so it is very hard and stressful here (to be a BA Degree college grad and no work available).
Please pray I find a job.
Also I am going thru a period of loneliness and am having a hard time meeting new people, so pray I meet new people and new friends too.
Thanks

Upvote 0
Apr 28, 2011
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray for me that I will receive courage, strength, love, sincerity and all the things I am destined to receive through Christ who strengthens me; not only do you pray for me but you also pray for others even the ones who are your enemies. This is because everyone is nothing without him, everyone is slave to their own sin but with Christ he gives us a chance to repent for our sins so that we could be with him. So as I end my request please pray for anyone who is lost and who has found truth to God through Christ who strengthens them. Amen

Upvote 0