Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many of us spend a good bit of time fellowshipping in this forum. Often there are prayer requests on the various threads.

I thought it would be good to start a thread just for prayer requests. That way we could see who needs prayer--and pray through the requests.

May you all be blessed this day.

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are have been several recent prayer requests. I thought I'd list them here. Please add more to the thread as they come up.

Beloved--her husband is going in for an MRI today. The need is urgent.
Rosey's mom, and also prayer for her as her job changes
Flat, his family and his uncle's family as they mourn Flat's uncle
Springrain needs prayer for her health
Viper has had problems with a cyst
Ctay, an infection
BellaSong is struggling with hurt from the past
Edie needs healing
CoolMom has asked for more time with her sons.
Ariel--daughter-in-law Tamar needs healing from extreme morning sickness

Let us pray for them, knowing that we serve an awesome God.

I love the Lord because He has heard
My voice and my supplications,
Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
--Psalm 116:1-2

Be blessed this day, and know that our God is for us, and with us. He will never leave us or forsake us.

Jeremiah 29:11; Hebrews 13:5

Reactions: Valentine
Upvote 0

Tiffanya

Senior Veteran
Apr 15, 2007
✟18,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great thread Ariel, was much needed on this forum :)

"Dear Lord, touch the hearts of the many here that are facing tough times with illness and worries. May they all feel your presence and have faith that NOTHING is impossible for You, in the name of Jesus....Amen"!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Father God - we lift Bella up to you in prayer. You know what her needs and concerns are, You know her fears. Father - I pray that you comfort and strengthen her, give Bella a sense of peace, of calm. Guide the physician that she will be seeing - give him wisdom.

Wrap Bella in Your protective arms - hold her close to shelter and protect her.

Reactions: Valentine
Upvote 0

Caritas3

God is Love
Aug 23, 2007
✟44,158.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God - we lift Bella up to you in prayer. You know what her needs and concerns are, You know her fears. Father - I pray that you comfort and strengthen her, give Bella a sense of peace, of calm. Guide the physician that she will be seeing - give him wisdom.

Wrap Bella in Your protective arms - hold her close to shelter and protect her.

amen :groupray:

Upvote 0

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Almighty and Merciful God, Our Father we are grateful that by your tender love for the human race you sent your dearly beloved Son our Savior Jesus Christ to take upon himself the nature of man, and to suffer until He gave His Spirit up to death, giving us the example of his great humility and sacrifice: Mercifully grant that we may walk in His Light, and also share in His resurrection; according to Your Holy Will.

Father, with this prayer, I lift up to You, Bella and all those among us who are experiencing anxiety and other afflictions. I ask You to give them the grace to put aside the worldy ways and the ways of our fallen nature and triumphantly abide in the presence of Your Will... with all of their fear, pain and suffering being resolved within the comfort of Your Love and Mercy. I see Bella rising up to high places, standing in the presence of our Dear Sheppard who is the Lamb of God, Our Comforter and Protector.
Amen.

Upvote 0

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm getting offline for the night, and this is the best place to leave a final post...

In the Prayer Team area I posted asking prayers for my sister Lori.
And she's now in the hospital and will get treated and get prescriptions, and also help to find an assisted living type place.

It's hitting me hard that I can't be there and help...but she needs prayers. The state she moved to said it would be 30-90 days for her medicare to switch over... so no meds for a few weeks isn't a good thing.
But she signed herself in, so thats good.

Thanks all.. and Ariel..Reps in the AM for starting this thread!!

Oh, and yeah, this flu is kicking my butt too
Prayers for everyone above and :hug:'s

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To add to the prayer requests, today is not so good of a day for me. My anxeity is really bad right now. Tomorrow I have an appointment to go see the psycharitist at my school to get some medication, but I am afraid of that as well because the last time that I took meds for anxeity, it had really bad side effects.

Will be praying for you, Bella.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am lifting each request in prayer.

May every one of us be blessed today, as we serve our beloved Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth. As He died for us, so let us live for Him.

May our Father's gracious face shine upon us, and may we walk in the light of His love, mercy and truth. May we be blessed in all we do, and may we be a blessing to others.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0