prayer requests for a friend

Romans55

Apr 15, 2007
NY
✟15,418.00
Faith
Christian
Well, I guess the news wasn't what I was expecting......I had a CT scan last week and they see something odd on an enlarged lymph node in my chest, it could be one of 2 things, 1 to me is no worry, the other of course is cancer AGAIN. Last March they took my whole lung out, my cancer was 1A, no lymph node involvement at all, PLUS I did chemo! This is so upsetting, it is hard to even swallow. I go in the AM tomorrow to have a PET scan, they say this will tell them yes or no to cancer, then Monday I meet my Dr. again to discuss things. He said no surgery if cancer but radiation. just the word cancer chokes me, as if I haven't had my share of it. I have yet to find someone to talk to that has had 2 different kinds of cancer in their life, breast at 34, then lung last year at 52(unrelated to breast AND I do not smoke) ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!
I think I am scared but frustrated, this year recovering from having a lung removed has been awful, BUT you look to the future and say, it's OK, cause we took the safe route and the cancer is GONE!!! So........what is this mess now?
I am writing ypu dear friends on here, you mean sooooo much to me, it is strange how you can feel so close to people you know, but really don't KNOW! But I think we actually do get to know each other and our dear doggies very well.........You guys were there for NeNe, which was awful and I feel I needed you now!!! The friendship and prayers mean everything and do wonderful things, I think we all know that!
I have my wonderful kids (human) and doggies, and as most of you know no husband as of 3 months ago.....but even that's OK, I don't care about him, he is the loser, walking out on me and this family is HIS loss, especially after 28 years, so there mean man!! HAH!!
I just felt the need for my friends to know and if you will say a prayer for me, I know they work!
Love to you all....
Love, BeBe and NeNe's Gamma

Thank you sooo much
sandi

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, I guess the news wasn't what I was expecting......I had a CT scan last week and they see something odd on an enlarged lymph node in my chest, it could be one of 2 things, 1 to me is no worry, the other of course is cancer AGAIN. Last March they took my whole lung out, my cancer was 1A, no lymph node involvement at all, PLUS I did chemo! This is so upsetting, it is hard to even swallow. I go in the AM tomorrow to have a PET scan, they say this will tell them yes or no to cancer, then Monday I meet my Dr. again to discuss things. He said no surgery if cancer but radiation. just the word cancer chokes me, as if I haven't had my share of it. I have yet to find someone to talk to that has had 2 different kinds of cancer in their life, breast at 34, then lung last year at 52(unrelated to breast AND I do not smoke) ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!
I think I am scared but frustrated, this year recovering from having a lung removed has been awful, BUT you look to the future and say, it's OK, cause we took the safe route and the cancer is GONE!!! So........what is this mess now?
I am writing ypu dear friends on here, you mean sooooo much to me, it is strange how you can feel so close to people you know, but really don't KNOW! But I think we actually do get to know each other and our dear doggies very well.........You guys were there for NeNe, which was awful and I feel I needed you now!!! The friendship and prayers mean everything and do wonderful things, I think we all know that!
I have my wonderful kids (human) and doggies, and as most of you know no husband as of 3 months ago.....but even that's OK, I don't care about him, he is the loser, walking out on me and this family is HIS loss, especially after 28 years, so there mean man!! HAH!!
I just felt the need for my friends to know and if you will say a prayer for me, I know they work!
Love to you all....
Love, BeBe and NeNe's Gamma

Thank you sooo much
sandi
icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
In Jesus Name may God Almighty touch each of us with Love, Peace and Health.
May His Miraculous Holy Spirit be ever present with us and may God intervene to bring peace throughout our troubled world. In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. Psalm 103

Abba Father, You alone are God, and I worship You and love You. I come before You with this precious child of Yours, bless her Father, place Your healing hand upon her, and keep her from all evil. In Jesus name I pray, In Jesus name I am forgiven, and in Jesus name I am forgiven. Amen and Amen. :prayer:

Reactions: burn97
Upvote 0