Durban
Visit site
✟7,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A quick updates brothers and sisters:

Please continue in prayer and intercession for young Nathanael. He has currently come out of the induced hypothermia state. He is still however in ICU and still on the ventilator. He is currently still not breathing on his own and we unsure about his brain functionality as the hospital has not done an MRI as yet. He will need to start regaining his brain functionality and breathing on his own. Please pray for that specifically.

Prayer and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless, Brendan.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,068,744.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray health and healing for this newborn in Jesus name I pray. :prayer:

Also taking these needs to God in prayer on the 1:15 PM BBNRadio.org Family Altar program.

And remembering this special day...

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Desktop-Jesus-Christ-on-The-Cross-Wallpapers.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noEctHO7bhU

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
A quick updates brothers and sisters:

Please continue in prayer and intercession for young Nathanael. He has currently come out of the induced hypothermia state. He is still however in ICU and still on the ventilator. He is currently still not breathing on his own and we unsure about his brain functionality as the hospital has not done an MRI as yet. He will need to start regaining his brain functionality and breathing on his own. Please pray for that specifically.

Prayer and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless, Brendan.
Lord have mercy :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus Christ my Saviour and Dear my Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, could Thee please Dear Lord heal Infant Nathanael, bathing Nathanael in Your Love, Protection, Health and Safety now and for Eternity, Amen.

Jesus' Divine Mercy Holy Prayer to Saint Sister Faustina for newborns:

"I beg Thee Jesus that I be allowed to spiritually Baptise Baby Nathanael in ICU and I do so by saying "I Baptise you Nathanael in The Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, Amen".

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Be it Thy Holy Will please Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour now and for Eternity for Baby Nathanael, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day our daily Bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus, as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You.

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus, as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You.

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
lifting this child to you, Lord Jesus. please heal his little body and let him breathe on his own. please keep his mind intact, Jesus, please let him live and grow to serve you. please also continue to be with his parents and other family, give them strength and comfort. in your holy name, i pray. thank you, Jesus.

Upvote 0

Fishzn

Jesus's Nerd
Jun 19, 2004
Durban
Visit site
✟7,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone for your continued prayers! Such personal prayers. I and my entire family appreciate all in the Body of Christ who are faithfully helping their brothers in need. I am thankful and we are praying that every one of you will be blessed by God almighty as he visits you this day with his Glorious presence.

As an update:
Our child is still in ICU. He continues to require a ventilator to breathe. We do not know where the Lord leads but he is a faithful guide and we continue to trust Him for his great Glory to be shown amongst us in whatever way he pleases. For He is good and his mercy endureth forever & ever!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you everyone for your continued prayers! Such personal prayers. I and my entire family appreciate all in the Body of Christ who are faithfully helping their brothers in need. I am thankful and we are praying that every one of you will be blessed by God almighty as he visits you this day with his Glorious presence.

As an update:
Our child is still in ICU. He continues to require a ventilator to breathe. We do not know where the Lord leads but he is a faithful guide and we continue to trust Him for his great Glory to be shown amongst us in whatever way he pleases. For He is good and his mercy endureth forever & ever!
Continued prayers ~ Lord have mercy :crossrc:

Upvote 0

softspokenLamb

Jesus Forgives, Forgave, and will Forgive.
Apr 3, 2015
✟7,665.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, King of Creation and all Life,
Be with little Nathaniel and his family, for the fate of a new child is always cause for great concern. You alone know how this all will turn out. We ask for the assistance of Doctor Jesus, who came to our sin-ridden world not for the healthy, but the sick. But above all, we pray for Your will, not ours, to be done. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0