Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I would greatly appreciate your prayers. About 17 years ago I developed a severe speech impediment (stuttering), I stuttered so bad I couldn't even say my own name for 17 years. Finally God spoke to me and told me to take an obscure supplement called methoxyisoflavone, I tried it and it miraculously cured me of the condition, without a trace! However just in the last few days it seems that the supplement has stopped working and I have started stuttering again. I desperately need a miracle, I am out of my parent's house and on my own in an apartment, if I can't talk when I am out on my own I don't know what I will do. I would have to move back in with my parents and they probably will not allow that. Please pray for a miracle healing! Thank you!

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Have you considered seeing a speech pathologist? My cousin also had a bad stuttering problem for years. My aunt studied speech pathology to help him and now he no longer stutters.

Really hope things work out for you. This must be very difficult for you. Prayers.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Have you considered seeing a speech pathologist? My cousin also had a bad stuttering problem for years. My aunt studied speech pathology to help him and now he no longer stutters.

Really hope things work out for you. This must be very difficult for you. Prayers.
Hey good news, I was taking a supplement called Beta Ecdysterone for my speech problem but it was not working up to par, I just switched to a new one and that has worked much better, my speech is fine now ! Thank God!

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hey good news, I was taking a supplement called Beta Ecdysterone for my speech problem but it was not working up to par, I just switched to a new one and that has worked much better, my speech is fine now ! Thank God!

That's great to hear! Praise God! I was praying for you!

Upvote 0