Mar 27, 2006
MS
✟23,343.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
This is not a dream I had; however, I believe it is needed to share. This email came to another one of our ministers in the church. We have a dear brother in Kenya who is a pastor and Bishop who is doing a mighty work for God. The following is the email he sent yesterday and I know it is a call to prayer. Bishop Alex is dear brother in the Lord and I have been in services with him several times. When I heard this was from him I listened and felt the need to share it with all of you
God Bless
blackbyrd

"Greetings in the Mighty name of Jesus, I hope this finds you well,as for me,my family and the Ministry,Jesus is Lord.Brother there is a dream which I see important to share with the you. It is one dream but I have now dreamt it four times. The first time was march last year,second time july08,third november08 and fourth last week saturday. In all the dreams, I see the sun colide with the moon in the sky,they both catch fire and fall in the Indian Ocean, I saw all the water in the ocean melt and it remained like a dry land, in the first three dreams I did not hear any voice but in the fourth dream I had avoice saying, something worse is about to happen,but you can stop it, there will be riots, disturbances and trouble in the economic scene all across the nations ,no one will stop it except you and all christians praying, and if you do not, and it happens, I will hold you and the church responsible.

Brother, because of this I am asking all Christian Churches to join us in prayer,I have already sent letters to differnt Churches in Kenya to send their intercesors to our Ministry headquortors for three days begining 13th march09 at 9am, please kindly put the dates down so that we all join and pray according to 1 Tim 2:1-5 and 2Chr 7:14.

I believe what is about to happen, will affect the whole world because, what touches the sun and the sky touches the world.

Share this with those who are ready to stand in the gap in prayer,so that we reclaim our nations for Christ Jesus.

Greet your family and all the saints

Your brother in Christ Jesus

Bishop Alex Ouma Owuoth."

Reactions: AlabamaMan

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you for posting it. Did you hear about the satellite collision, and the warning about space junk falling?

Satellite Collision Could Doom the Hubble Telescope
"Sent more than 600 pieces of debris whizzing around the Earth at 17,500 mph."

This is smaller scale than the Kenyan dreamer might be thinking about. But it is still a significant situation that could cause a lot of harm.

The sun generates light, the moon reflects light. Both are large entities.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2341124,00.asp?kc=PCRSS03069TX1K0001121

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is not a dream I had; however, I believe it is needed to share. This email came to another one of our ministers in the church. We have a dear brother in Kenya who is a pastor and Bishop who is doing a mighty work for God. The following is the email he sent yesterday and I know it is a call to prayer. Bishop Alex is dear brother in the Lord and I have been in services with him several times. When I heard this was from him I listened and felt the need to share it with all of you
God Bless
blackbyrd

"Greetings in the Mighty name of Jesus, I hope this finds you well,as for me,my family and the Ministry,Jesus is Lord.Brother there is a dream which I see important to share with the you. It is one dream but I have now dreamt it four times. The first time was march last year,second time july08,third november08 and fourth last week saturday. In all the dreams, I see the sun colide with the moon in the sky,they both catch fire and fall in the Indian Ocean, I saw all the water in the ocean melt and it remained like a dry land, in the first three dreams I did not hear any voice but in the fourth dream I had avoice saying, something worse is about to happen,but you can stop it, there will be riots, disturbances and trouble in the economic scene all across the nations ,no one will stop it except you and all christians praying, and if you do not, and it happens, I will hold you and the church responsible.

Brother, because of this I am asking all Christian Churches to join us in prayer,I have already sent letters to differnt Churches in Kenya to send their intercesors to our Ministry headquortors for three days begining 13th march09 at 9am, please kindly put the dates down so that we all join and pray according to 1 Tim 2:1-5 and 2Chr 7:14.

I believe what is about to happen, will affect the whole world because, what touches the sun and the sky touches the world.

Share this with those who are ready to stand in the gap in prayer,so that we reclaim our nations for Christ Jesus.

Greet your family and all the saints

Your brother in Christ Jesus

Bishop Alex Ouma Owuoth."

That's true about the riots which I believe will come to pass in November this year. We are already seeing the change. We do need to pray for the ones who are not connected to the Lord and God's Children need to build themselves up and prepare stay close to God. God's children will always have victory! Some of change will be needed so it's not all bad things that will come to pass. Its correction, Learning, And seeing who we really are.

All The Glory Will Always Be Given To The Lord!

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If anything, I don't beleive the dream or vision was intended to describe the physical sun and moon. We all know that the sun is billions of miles distant from the moon. They may actually represent the kingdom of light (represented by the Church) clashing with the kingdom of darkness. But the church will fall to earth with it, and there will be a spiritual drought on the land. Like in the days of Noah, God's going to close the doors, and judgement will fall.

Upvote 0