Kogenta

Aug 12, 2007
Marietta Ohio
✟7,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there, my name is Joe Zigmund, and I would like for you to pray for me. Every night lately, I've had these awkward dreams, where it can be either daytime or nighttime, but yet, I find myself walking on a highway, with either little or no traffic. I'm looking for the way home, but the thing is I don't even know where home is or for that matter, what home could be. Just last night, out of the blue, I found myself walking yet again, but this time, I could hear the song "Angels Among Us" by Alabama, playing as plain as day, and when I woke up, I found myself singing the last verse, almost in tears.

I don't know if this is a message from God or what, but lately, I've just been really surprised by the dreams. They're not nightmares, they just leave me a little confused when I wake up. I know that there has to be a meaning to them, I just don't know what it is yet. Also, for a long time I've asked God to send me someone who I thought would be able to guide me through my life, because I have Autism, so my journey would be a little bit easier, and I really think he has. That person is Michael Andrew Nicholas. I took him and his room mate in back in October and I posted a thread about them, not knowing them well enough, but now I know them both well enough.

I know Andrew even more well enough to say that I want him to help me with my disability and struggle, because I feel it in my heart now that God has put him in my life for a specific reason, and this is the reason. Please pray for me and Andrew both, because Andrew has worked with people like me and I'm not looking to him as a second God or anything of the sort, but mainly as like an older brother image, even if he is a year younger than me. He's actually a very kind and caring individual, and he reminds me of how many of us should be. Deep inside, I just want to do as I do in my dreams, and go home. I don't know where my home is yet or who I am in Jesus, but I know this: I am going to be a strong leader, and I might even be the one to offer inspiration worldwide to those who need it. This is a proclamation of faith coming from within my heart and I pray to God that it happens.

God has been good to me in just the 24 years that I've been alive and I want nothing more than to show His Love and Mercy to those that need to see it. Thank you for looking at this thread and thank you so much for your prayers and inspiration. As you pray for me, I'll be praying for you. God Bless You All!

RestoreTheRiver

Contributor
Jun 3, 2007
Kokomo, Indiana USA
✟18,586.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
We are all pilgrims in this world, seeking a home that we have yet to see, but which will be more than we can ask, think, or even imagine once we get there. I believe that is why you're dreaming of walking toward a home that you do not know.

Yet, we can know the heart of it, for the heart of our home in heaven is Jesus.

You are in my prayers.

Michael

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
hello Joe you do not mind if I call you Joe, hope not, what a lovely Post, I can emphise with you about Autism, my youngest Grandson suffers from that as well, and I know the many difficulities he has had to face, at School and now at college, he finds it very difficult to make friends, now to get a reply about your dream there is in this Forum a section about Dreams and Visions, I have visited there and had my Dream explained to me so give it a try, if you go to the top of this page you will see three places to click on to, Click on Edification, when that come up, scroll down to you see Dreams and Visions and you can put your Question there, and get answers
I will Pray for you as well, Joe never fear, I hope this helps. Elshevia.

Upvote 0

Kogenta

Aug 12, 2007
Marietta Ohio
✟7,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello Joe you do not mind if I call you Joe, hope not, what a lovely Post, I can emphise with you about Autism, my youngest Grandson suffers from that as well, and I know the many difficulities he has had to face, at School and now at college, he finds it very difficult to make friends, now to get a reply about your dream there is in this Forum a section about Dreams and Visions, I have visited there and had my Dream explained to me so give it a try, if you go to the top of this page you will see three places to click on to, Click on Edification, when that come up, scroll down to you see Dreams and Visions and you can put your Question there, and get answers
I will Pray for you as well, Joe never fear, I hope this helps. Elshevia.

Thanks for your words of inspiration Elshevia. God bless you and all others who have posted in this thread. Its just that whenever I have a good feeling about something, something good usually happens, and confirms my feeling to be right and with this entire ordeal, I really feel it in my heart every day that I talk with Andrew that he is going to help me not only become closer to God, not knowing it, as he is Pagan, but also going to help me better myself in the world.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]

God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

wow, great post.

My son Paul is 11 and has autism. He is a great joy to me. He has highfunctioning autism. He is in 5th grade, He is great in math and reading. Socially, it is difficult for him. He cant seem to understand the unspoken social rules our society lives by. He is very blunt and can be offensive. It hurts him that he is not accepted by his peers. He spends most of his time playing PS2 games. He is absorbed for many hours by games on internet and video games.

We just had a parent teacher conference and he is in special education, and is improving in his respect for his teachers and he needs to learn to accept working in small groups-as he prefers to work alone.

I understand the difficulty of living with chronic pain, as I have had it for 20yrs. It is arthritis and joint problems.
I think you are suffering from living with autism for years and trying to deal with your life and social situations.
I pray God will continue to help you and work in your life, Joe.
May God guide and lead you.
May your kind friend come to know Jesus, may Andrew find love in Christ.

Lord, help us to seek Your face when we are overcome by the troubles of this life.
Lord, bring more light, more love and more peace into our hearts and minds today. Amen.

Jesus, I adore you. Amen.

:bow::groupray::bow:

Upvote 0