Visit site
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Good Morning Everyone!
God Bless Everyone!​

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but please bare with me, I need advice & prayers, if anyone can provide it for me, I'll greatly appreciate it!

I'm 30 years old, I am afraid of heights, I never flown, or been on a plane
so, I am asking my fellow christian community for prayer to overcome my nervousness, my fear, and pray for my safe travels, I leave next thursday
June 27th, 2013 it is an a early morning flight.

I literally am losing sleep over this, because I am terrified, I'm afraid of heights, planes, fear of flying, and I figured I can post this and ask for prayer, because we are brothers and sisters in christ.​
:crossrc:
So, if my fellow brothers and sisters on christian forums to help me in prayer, I'd greatly appreciate it very much.

Thank you, God Bless.​
:liturgy:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

toniPRAISE

Christian Producer
Jun 19, 2013
Chicago, IL
Visit site
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi, toniPRAISE. It is natural to be nervous. God is with you and wants you to rely fully on Him. God bless you.

Hey Robin!

I don't know if I'm nervous about the height of the plane or fear of being in a plane, I think I have a phobia of heights plus being on a plane for the first time doesn't make it any better.

But, I appreciate everyone praying and trying to relieve me of anxiety
in a prayer, it truly does mean alot to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

toniPRAISE

Christian Producer
Jun 19, 2013
Chicago, IL
Visit site
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
You are doing the best thing by facing your fears and with the Lords help you will conquer them. I will be praying for you.

Praying that the Lord gives you strength and courage, peace and calm.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Upvote 0

maxxfuture

Jan 7, 2013
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Best thing is, it's early in the morning. By the time you fully wake up it's OVER. Plus you get the hard part out of the way right away!
Bring your bible and open it up as soon as you sit down and read the psalms. This is what I do. Guess what? It works! GOD is not asleep or only alive in church. HE"S right there and on time, an ever present help!
Used to fly all the time and never thought about it till I got older and involved in sin. Was afraid to die.(that;s what it comes down to). Now I know where I'm going when I cross over and I can't wait to get there!
This is not to say the devil will not spew his lies each and every time I fly. I just open my Bible and read my FATHERS truth. He is Faithful every time.
Now! Enjoy your trip and curse the devil every which way in JESUS name!!!!!!!
Have prayed and will pray, especialy thursday.......

Upvote 0

toniPRAISE

Christian Producer
Jun 19, 2013
Chicago, IL
Visit site
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Best thing is, it's early in the morning. By the time you fully wake up it's OVER. Plus you get the hard part out of the way right away!
Bring your bible and open it up as soon as you sit down and read the psalms. This is what I do. Guess what? It works! GOD is not asleep or only alive in church. HE"S right there and on time, an ever present help!
Used to fly all the time and never thought about it till I got older and involved in sin. Was afraid to die.(that;s what it comes down to). Now I know where I'm going when I cross over and I can't wait to get there!
This is not to say the devil will not spew his lies each and every time I fly. I just open my Bible and read my FATHERS truth. He is Faithful every time.
Now! Enjoy your trip and curse the devil every which way in JESUS name!!!!!!!
Have prayed and will pray, especialy thursday.......

Good morning, max, I appreciate it. I didn't get no sleep tonight because I've been up praying and praying.

My flight is in less then 24hrs & yes, I will be taking the bible with me.

Thank you for your kind words, may god bless you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.