* Prayer for the Unsaved * (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Joseph, in Massachusetts, that he be set free from every evil. He has a past in crime, drugs, violence. Praying God will heal him and bring him away from the influences that keep him away from God. He has a baby on the way, in another state, and praying Gods help with this situation. Amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
My husband Justin needs a miracle.. alot happening right now.. but needs a softening of his heart.. the strongholds in his mind not to stop his heart from believing.. His spiritual eyes open to the truth.. and please pray that I can be at peace and doing as God desires.. Ohhhh.. I so much want this.. Praise God \0/

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Lord help the ones that don't
Know you to believe in you and
Accept you as Savior & Lord and know
That you are the one and only way to
Heaven and to God
In thy name and will amen

Amen.. I stand in agreement with this prayer..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GeraldNC

~Simply amazed by Him~
May 29, 2007
NC
✟8,596.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Father there are so many unsaved people. Lord we pray you call each one into your fold Lord. May they each benefit from the prayers of all of us on this forum God. May they some how all come in to the saving knowledge that you alone are the Saviour. In Christ name, amen!

Please include:

My sister, Amy, niece and nephew, Alisha and Devon, Aunt and her boyfriend, Don and Sherri, and their kids, Derrick and Amanda.

Upvote 0

GodsChild07

Jun 20, 2007
California
✟1,146.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can stand in for an unsaved person and say a prayer of salvation for them. They will be lead to God in miraculous ways. What have you got to loose - try it.
The Prayer-

Most Heavenly Father, I stand in for [NAME] in [his or her] absence, and say this prayer for [his or her] salvation: Lord Jesus, I need you in my life. I believe you are the Son of God and that you died on the cross for my sins. I confess I have sinned and ask forgiveness for my sins. Please give me a clean new heart and renew my spirit so I can hear your voice. I denounce Satan and all of his works. I accept You as my Savior. You are my Lord. I accept salvation today and thank you for your kindness and mercy. Please write my name in The Lambs Book of Life. I pray this in the Name of Jesus to You The Father, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.