Go beyond the veil into the Holy of Holies
Jun 15, 2015
Texas
✟15,274.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Please remember the people of Israel throughout the world in your prayers. I personally will pray for the Blessings of God on the people of Israel and His Divine protection upon His people. Pray that Salvation will come to the Jews.

ShaDoW17:8

• Prayers
Reactions: vinsight4u

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please remember the people of Israel throughout the world in your prayers. I personally will pray for the Blessings of God on the people of Israel and His Divine protection upon His people. Pray that Salvation will come to the Jews.

:heart:

Moving-picture-Israel-flag-waving-on-pole-animated-gif.gif

Praying in agreement and praying for all of Israel at this most dire time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pray that the people of Israel will remember the account of Hezekiah and courage will arise within them when they hear the threats of annihilation. Pray that Israel’s leaders will seek the God of their forefathers for wisdom and strength in the face of the danger from Iran.

Scripture
And Isaiah said to them, Thus you shall say to your master, Thus says the LORD: Do not be afraid of the words which you have heard, with which the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed Me.

- 2 Kings 19:6

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pray that the people of Israel will remember the account of Hezekiah and courage will arise within them when they hear the threats of annihilation. Pray that Israel’s leaders will seek the God of their forefathers for wisdom and strength in the face of the danger from Iran.

Scripture
And Isaiah said to them, Thus you shall say to your master, Thus says the LORD: Do not be afraid of the words which you have heard, with which the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed Me.

- 2 Kings 19:6

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Joining in group prayer. :groupray:

Upvote 0