prayer for the lonely

Apr 16, 2006
Texas
✟139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for those who feel lonely...those who desire a husband/wife but feel they should compromise their walk with God to win over that special person. I don't want to spend too much more time as a single man, but instead of feeling bummed out, I choose to pray over this. So, please pray for me and join me in prayer for the other men and women who are in the same boat. God bless you all.

Reactions: covenantwmn

faithopelove

Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
✟21,321.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
My prayer for those on cf who desire marriage (myself included)

Father I thank You that you are preparing the hearths of your virtuous women, and mighty men of valor who desire marriage. I thank You that You continue to strenghten our hearts and character so that we will be good husbands and wives who's ultimate purpose is to fulfill our destiny in You. I thank You that as we delight ourselves in You, You will give us the desires of our hearts concerning a mate. Do for each one exceedingly abundantly more than they could ask or think. In Jesus' name, Amen.

In Jesus' name, amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord you know the hearts
Of people that want to get married
But really need to depend on you
As well as to make sure they put
You first and foremost in their lives
Help them in anyway possible
In your name and will amen

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, there's a Rebecca for every Isaac and vice versa and there are many here that patiently wait for the right person. We ask that you reward their faith in Jesus name. As they continue to put you first in eveything, guide them to your perfect plans. They might feel inadequate or simply not good enough but you don't concider those: we are all yours and you love and take care of your own.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father I ask You in the name of our loving and caring Saviour Jesus Christ that You will provide for our beloved brothers and sisters that are lonely and hurting. Bless them with that special one that they will become One with like You are One with Love. Strengthen and comfort them as their patience and spirit is slowly running out. Thank You Almighty and I know that You will provide.

Upvote 0

Battle Maiden

Feb 4, 2006
Shropshire, Midlands
✟1,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
last_surrender said:
Please pray for those who feel lonely...those who desire a husband/wife but feel they should compromise their walk with God to win over that special person. I don't want to spend too much more time as a single man, but instead of feeling bummed out, I choose to pray over this. So, please pray for me and join me in prayer for the other men and women who are in the same boat. God bless you all.

:pray: :amen:

Lord I lift up all those that are on there own, Lord I pray that you direct them on the path. Lord you know the hearts of your children and ask that you will still there anxious thoughts and show them that your plan is perfect for the, not to harm but to give them a future and a hope.

Battle Maiden

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, for those of us who's heart's desire is a mate, I pray that You will intervene in each of our lives to bring this about. I ask that if there are things in our spiritual walk that need addressing before that can happen that You reveal it to us through Your gentle Holy Spirit. I pray that You will be with us in our times of great loneliness reminding us that we are never truly alone, and that You are aware and able. Thank You LORD for our brothers and sisters who are a source of encouragement, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

gbear

Mar 11, 2006
state of WA
✟16,492.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I KNOW right there with ya brother... Lord we do lift up all those who are afflicted with lonliness and ask that You be our marriage partner... that we all experience that kind of relationship with you and that you keep us from harmful relationships, guide us to the right on in Jesus name... O Lord we need patience and self control and a special touch from You to encourage and make us content in our situations... thank you that You will do this for each one In JESUS NAME AMEN

Upvote 0