Shaftsbury, Vermont
✟3,808.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As we pray for the trapped miners, I would like to include also those that have lost fathers, brothers etc in mining accidents...

I think of my wife GlendaJoAnne whose father died in a mine explosion when she was little girl...I see it on her face the pain that she is going through everytime she hears about the trapped miners...

Oh Father God, please save those miners who were trapped in that mine explosion...let the families of the miners feel your love...wrap your arms around them and comfort them..

Father, we also lift up to you the families of those who have lost family members in other mine explosions or accidents..touch them Lord and let them feel your love and comfort and eaze the memories that this latest accident has opened up with in them..

We ask this in your Son Jesus' Name Amen

His4Life

I believe there are ANGELS Among us
Dec 29, 2005
Tennessee !
✟8,616.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for the miners and everyone involved in the rescue and recovery there ! It is not looking or sounding too good ! Father God please please be with the ones involved and the families or the ones in the mine. Please God be with Mike Jo and comfort his wife as this brings back painful memories to her ! Lord please place your comforting arms around all the families and each one invovled Lord !

In Your Name

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.