Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

We need to pray for the Christmas holiday this year, that all who do not know Christ would have a supernatural encounter with Him, for world peace over the season! The whole world will break out in celebration, it is interesting to look on YouTube, you can search for videos on the Christmas celebrations around the world, truly every nation in the world celebrates this in their own way! Mexico City celebrates Christmas for 4 weeks straight, even Iran, which is 99.5% muslim, celebrates Christmas anyway just because they like it!

Lord God I lift up the Christmas holiday this year to You and I pray for the salvation of all the people and nations of the world this year that do not know You, I pray that all would have a supernatural encounter with You! I pray for peace on earth over the season and also especially for Iran, that You would pay the people of that nation a visit and they would all come to know You and for their deliverance from Islam, I also pray for Your intervention in the current situation with the unrest and for freedom for Iranian women and the people, that the hijab laws would be struck down, and for deliverance from the dictatorship! I claim Iran and it's people for the kingdom of God now in Jesus' name, I pray for conviction on the ayatollah and Mahmood Ahmadinejad and for their salvation and also for their deliverance from Islam!

Philip22

Jun 24, 2007
✟20,370.00
Faith
Christian
Christmas 1.png
Christmas2.png

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0