Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, there has been word on the news lately, apparently the Amazon rainforest is nearing collapse and they are saying it may collapse by 2050. The Amazon is a natural treasure that God has given us, it would be very sad if anything happened to it. I think that the body of Christ needs to say NO to this! Please agree with me in prayer!

Lord God we agree right now for the Amazon Rainforest, we pray that the ecosystem will not collapse and there would be no profound climate change on the earth! We forbid the rainforest to collapse in the name of Jesus and we speak life into the Amazon rainforest now in the name of Jesus! Lord show mankind what to do to combat climate change on the earth, show us what to do to prevent a catastrophe! We pray for an end to climate change, an end to global warming, and an end to the destruction of the natural environment in Jesus' name!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If they are saying that the Amazon is going to collapse because of climate change, well, it would be an understatement to say that I’m skeptical.

I pray that people will see the truth about climate change whatever it may be.

And I pray for the Amazon to thrive.

Upvote 0