Texas
✟9,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My boyfriend and I have been going too far physically... (not ALL the way, but too far) I feel like our purity has been compromised by our actions. I feel convicted by the Holy Spirit. I know this would not be God's plan for us. God wants us to experience the physical togetherness, but only once we are married. I am going to talk to my bf tomorrow - put the boundaries up again- I am a bit scared to do it. Please pray I will have strength and faith in God to know that no matter his reaction, I am doing what is right by putting God's desire first.

Also please pray for God to speak to my boyfriend... In pretty much all aspects besides this one he is a good spiritual helper for me. This has literally been the only thing he has not helped me to improve in. Please pray that God will speak to him in some way and make him realize that doing these things is not pleasing to God, and that I need him to support me in not giving into lust rather than just holding off till I stumble again.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
praying-hands_zps953410d0.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums