Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2006
California
✟32,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to finish some school stuff, specifically, a ten page paper and I am having trouble focusing. I really have no desire to write it but I need to and only have until Sunday. Anways, I would just appreciate prayer for this. I get so tired and discouraged and I just want to quit. Thank you for your prayers!

Reactions: Tarika

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God grant your daughter the serenity and peace to accomplish this paper, help her to stay focused and patient,,give her your grace and favor..encourage and inspire her to finish this paper and let it be of good quality.. thank you for her completing it before the due date in Jesus name we pray. amen.

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer:
Lord Jesus, minister to this young woman, may she be helped through the school paper to be written, help her to focus on the task at hand. Give her the desire to get the job done and well. Strengthen her by Your mighty hand, encourage and give her peace. Amen.
:groupray:

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bring peace to Your Daughter this day. Let her find wisdom and peace as she sits down to write this paper. Lord God, You are leading her in the path You have for her, continue to give her from the abundance of Your Hand. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

VictoriousSpirit

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2006
California
✟32,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you very much everyone for your prayers! I am almost done with editing the paper and then I can turn it in. But I still have some other school stuff to do so I am a little stressed. Please continue to pray for me. Thanks everyone. :hug:

P.S. Please pray for my family as well. That is stressful too. :sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0