Trincity
✟23,597.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good day, I'm asking for prayer for the salvation of Andrew Blanchard, Palmatee Blanchard and their son, the Yee Shong Family, Dulah, Static, Chan, Claudia Creese, Anil Gunness, Kamo, Anthony, Carla Creese, Andy Singh, Barber Brent, Kyle Clarke, Verne Titte, Shane Alleyne, Josiah Smith, Vikash Singh, Asahel Robinson, Paula Mae Weeks, Yahya Sinwar and Abubakar Shekau. Thank you for all your prayer.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Asking for His help to remove their blinders as He did with us.

"...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." (II Cor 4:4).

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Good day, I'm asking for prayer for the salvation of Andrew Blanchard, Palmatee Blanchard and their son, the Yee Shong Family, Dulah, Static, Chan, Claudia Creese, Anil Gunness, Kamo, Anthony, Carla Creese, Andy Singh, Barber Brent, Kyle Clarke, Verne Titte, Shane Alleyne, Josiah Smith, Vikash Singh, Asahel Robinson, Paula Mae Weeks, Yahya Sinwar and Abubakar Shekau. Thank you for all your prayer.
Well, I will pray for the salvation of everybody on your list. And including Yaha Sinwar
Honestly, I have little faith to pray for him for salvation.

When I pray is that he will be brought to justice. That he will stop being an instrument of murder and torture to innocent men, women and children. I pray that he will not be able to escape .
But will be caught and arrested, or possibly neutralized as they say.

Upvote 0