CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:prayer: Father i thankyou for your unfailaing love for this girl, i thank you for the plans that you have for her life and that you are always by her side. God we call upon you tonight and ask for a healing in jesus name, father lay ur hand on her and relieve this pain in her legs. God we thank you that nothing is to big for you and we thank you that you will give a healing. I pray for a blessing on her family and that they draw their strength from the almighty god who loves them so much.

Amen

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
cute thread BTW,dont know if growing pains can be stopped,there a natural part of growing up but as you added other symptoms

*PRAYS for this child of GOD to have a lessening of the nagging pains that cause her to wakeup in the middle of the night and for her to get a good nights sleep dreaming about whatever young girls like to dream about,AMEN*

:hug: :hug: :hug: to child

Upvote 0

tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟9,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father in Jesus name I bring this dear one before you. I ask for healing all through her body, may she never know the agony of arthritus or any other form of bone disease.
I bind the enemy in the name of Jesus and loose your healing powers upon this dear ones life, for your glory to be seen. AMEN
Praying for her mother also and any other family members. AMEN...:amen: :amen: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord, I come with you in prayer for our dear friend's daughter. Bless her child, heal her from the pain and give her the peace that only you Jesus can provide. We ask you to hold her dear and close to your heart lord in the name of Jesus. Amen:prayer:
icon10.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Beloved Jesus Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."​

Upvote 0