JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my daughter and son-in-law. They are having a difficult marriage...he's a preacher but not acting like one or practicing what he preaches!

Father God I ask You to touch the heart of these two and help them to see where they are not surrendering and submitting to You. Draw them close to You and strengthen their marriage, making Yourself the center and foundation always. In Jesus Name Amen.

Reactions: CCe
Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are doing the best thing you can do for your daughter & son in law. You are praying for them. All things are possible through our Father. He can save this marriage to better than new, just trust him while forgiving your son in law for his part. Your daughter is not at war with him, she is facing a Spiritual Battle and with God's help she can win! Please share this website with her www.rejoiceministries.org.
God Blesss you and yours!

Heavenly Father, thank you for this loving mother who is praying or her daughter & son in law. Give her wisdom so that she may be of help in anyway. Give this couple a renewed Spirit of Hope and Love for their marriage. Protect them from all evil and draw them closer to you and to each other. In Jesus name I pray that THY will is done, Amen

Upvote 0

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father God it is obvious that Satan has gotten his claws in this marriage. Speak to this man's heart God. Open up his eyes that he may see all the wrong he is doing. Father God help him to see that it is Satan speaking these lies to him, not You. I pray for this marriage to be blessed by You God.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I need my Bible to do some good 'ol devil butt woopin'

Satan, IN THE NAME OF JESUS...remove yourself from the lives of Cce's family members. They are part of the family of God, and you have not rights to them. Go back to the deepest pit of hell from where you came from.

Lord, I pray for Your arms to surrond this couple. You have called the son in law to be a pastor, and you see the trials and struggles that are surronding him. FAther I pray that You would intervene with visions and words, to get this man back on track to do Your will. Lord, please allow the daughter to see that the situation is not in the flesh, but against powers and principalities in a dark world. Lord, be with them during this time.

Amen.

Grrrr ... it just irks me and rubs me the wrong way when I see the enemy trying to get his filthy hands in the lives of the called of God. I have seen too many friends fall from God, that had great callings on their lives.

I will be doing some major praying CCe.

Upvote 0

CCe

Veteran
Oct 7, 2005
✟17,991.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I need my Bible to do some good 'ol devil butt woopin'

Satan, IN THE NAME OF JESUS...remove yourself from the lives of Cce's family members. They are part of the family of God, and you have not rights to them. Go back to the deepest pit of hell from where you came from.

Lord, I pray for Your arms to surrond this couple. You have called the son in law to be a pastor, and you see the trials and struggles that are surronding him. FAther I pray that You would intervene with visions and words, to get this man back on track to do Your will. Lord, please allow the daughter to see that the situation is not in the flesh, but against powers and principalities in a dark world. Lord, be with them during this time.

Amen.

Grrrr ... it just irks me and rubs me the wrong way when I see the enemy trying to get his filthy hands in the lives of the called of God. I have seen too many friends fall from God, that had great callings on their lives.

I will be doing some major praying CCe.

^_^ Girl! You are such a prayer warrior! Thank you for your prayers! Thank you for your continued support!

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Father, i love You, Lord, and give You all my praises. Father God, i lift CCe's daughter and her family to You for healing. please reach this young woman's husband in a way he can't ignore, Lord. draw his whole heart back to You, Jesus. give his dear wife the peace needed to deal with her husband, give her wisdom and perseverance to withstand the enemy's attack on her marriage. may she remain strong in Your word and in her testimony of You, Lord. empower her to withstand through the strength of thy precious Holy Ghost, that she would come through victorious, with her marriage strengthened and her husband's relationship made right with You, Lord. in Jesus name i pray. amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I lift this family up before you, I ask that you convict their hearts of any wrong doing. Only you can help a individual see their wrongs. Let your light shine in the places of darkness that is inside us all. Help him to repent. Strengthen him and his wife in this very difficult area of serving you Oh Lord.
A minister is only human and they to have weakness just like anyone else in the congregation. Only they have more temptations.. I pray that you help them draw closer to you.. to help his wife to draw closer to you and to allow you to deal with whatever the problem may be. In Jesus name I ask Amen.

Upvote 0