MF524

Dec 27, 2006
✟7,641.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday, but things haven't been good. He has a problem with alcohol, as does his entire family. He has been getting a little to close for comfort with a girl he works with, I don't believe he has cheated or anything, just getting to where a situation for that may arise. He loves me a lot some days and hates me others. He threatens divorce everytime we fight. I am 6 months pregnant and I have been under unhealthy stress. I have been praying for us, but I am asking for the prayers of others as well. I know the power of prayer is amazing. Please pray for our marriage to be strengthened, my husband to open himself up to God, for him to stay faithful and get over his addiction, and our new family we are about to begin.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, surround this couple in Your Loving Arms. Let them Feel Your Presence in their lives, leading them into the glorious future You have for them.
Lord, You know the heart of Your Son. Fill him beyond measure with Your Truth, with Your Peace and Strength. Let him no longer look to the desires of the flesh, nor be bound by addiction. Free him Lord, let him look to You for all his needs rather than that of the world.
Lord God, You have brought this man and woman together, taking two and creating one. Help them to grow in their bonds of love, in forgiveness and friendship. Let no situation nor obstacle come between what You have joined together.
Lord, bless this unborn child. Let him continue to grow in strength. Allow no harm nor evil to prosper in his life, but keep him hidden in the 'shadow of Your Wings'
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Almighty Father, surround this couple in Your Loving Arms. Let them Feel Your Presence in their lives, leading them into the glorious future You have for them.
Lord, You know the heart of Your Son. Fill him beyond measure with Your Truth, with Your Peace and Strength. Let him no longer look to the desires of the flesh, nor be bound by addiction. Free him Lord, let him look to You for all his needs rather than that of the world.
Lord God, You have brought this man and woman together, taking two and creating one. Help them to grow in their bonds of love, in forgiveness and friendship. Let no situation nor obstacle come between what You have joined together.
Lord, bless this unborn child. Let him continue to grow in strength. Allow no harm nor evil to prosper in his life, but keep him hidden in the 'shadow of Your Wings'
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:
Amen

Upvote 0

zgerkin

Mar 3, 2007
Indianapolis
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am going thru almost the same thing, but my husband is having an affiar.

Lord I pray for this family and Keep them safe. I believe in the power of prayer and I know you can change stubborn hearts and make stone hearts whole again. Be with them in this time of need.
AMen

Please pray for my family as well. I will say a prayer for you before I go to bed.May God keep you safe:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hisspirit

Jan 28, 2007
California
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God -

I stand in faith and call healing forth to everyone who seeks answers to all marriages trials.. God give us all wisdom and guidance with our spouses.. lead us to your word when satan attacks our marriages remind us that we have boldness and authority in Jesus name to chase demons away.. remove all obstacles that comes to hinder us --- alcohol, adultry, lack of understanding etc
we give all praises to you God for our ' victory'

Upvote 0

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,
My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday, but things haven't been good. He has a problem with alcohol, as does his entire family. He has been getting a little to close for comfort with a girl he works with, I don't believe he has cheated or anything, just getting to where a situation for that may arise. He loves me a lot some days and hates me others. He threatens divorce everytime we fight. I am 6 months pregnant and I have been under unhealthy stress. I have been praying for us, but I am asking for the prayers of others as well. I know the power of prayer is amazing. Please pray for our marriage to be strengthened, my husband to open himself up to God, for him to stay faithful and get over his addiction, and our new family we are about to begin.
I am praying for you. Pray that God will drive that stuff out of him and send revival in its place.
Thanks,
TexasTig

Upvote 0