Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty God, let doors of new opportunity be opened for our sister. Lord, bless her with the job that will not only provide for her financially, but will allow her to shine brightly. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have just read three praise reports on here!! The Lord God is at work!! Praise His Name.. \0/

Dear Father God I ask that this sister get a full time job in her area!! I know You can open the way!! Oh Lord thank You for what You will do here!! I give You all the praise.. amen and amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for me, I need a full time job and there's not many available around my area. Please pray that God will give me direction!
Thanks so much
butterfly
icon11.gif

icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying
That The Holy Spirit Of God Enter Each Of Us With The Speed Of The Angels And Miraculously Meet All Our Needs.

Father In Heaven Thank You For Giving Me Another Day To Pray And Worship Your Goodness. Dear Father I Pray For The Needs Here Of Which You Are Already Aware. I Ask That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. I Pray For Peace And Gentleness In Our Beloved Jesus Name . Amen​

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, let our sister be given blessings that not only fill her cup, but overflow. Father, let her seek Your Will in her life. Give to her Your wonderful guidence in this area of her life. Father, only You can open what has so far been closed for her. Lord, provide for her the job that will not only bring joy and happiness to her life, but that will allow her to shine. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0