Prayer for a girl who just found out she has cancer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypostatic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 4, 2005
Toronto
✟71,227.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi,

Please if you have a moment, pray for my best friend's brother's girlfriend, who just found out she has cancer. Please pray that God will heal her and use this as an opportunity to bring her and her family and friends closer to Him.

Thanks

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon2.gif
dear Father in agreance with hypostatic's prayer, i ask for your blessing. let the work of your hands touch this situation in many ways. amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up this young woman to You. LORD, You alone know our hearts. I pray that You will minister to her, bring healing and wellness to her body Father in Jesus' name. As the family is dealing with their grief over this news, may Your Holy Spirit enter in and bring Your presence to bear. Thank you Father for care for us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
We come to you Lord God for a miracle in this girl's life. You know the cancer that has invaded her body. You are the God of miracles, and if it be your will, you can heal her tonight of this dreaded disease. Fill this girl with your loving spirit and bring understanding to her during this difficult time. Even though she may not understand why she was stricken with something so strong as cancer, you have gone out before her precious Lord to show her the way. Help her to focus on you Lord God, and work through this precious daughter. Shine as a light through her as you perform miracles we could never fathom in her in hopes that her family and friends draw close to you. I pray that you give her strength and confidence throughout this, that she fall on as your lover overflows her sweet spirit. Thank you Jesus for your grace and enduring spirit. Amen.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hypostatic said:
Hi,

Please if you have a moment, pray for my best friend's brother's girlfriend, who just found out she has cancer. Please pray that God will heal her and use this as an opportunity to bring her and her family and friends closer to Him.

Thanks

Finding out you have cancer is always a tough thing. I know because it happened to me 17 years ago. I pray that your best friend's girlfriend gets the best medical treatment and care possible. God be with her every step of the way and no matter what is necessary. May the peace of God prevail for her and all concerned. And I ask God to heal her completely and restore her to good health.

In the Name of Jesus. :pray:

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord to find out you have Cancer can be a shock, but I ask for comfort and peace for this person. Amen:groupray:
hypostatic said:
Hi,

Thanks

Upvote 0

LivingInHisLove

Sep 13, 2005
Connecticut
✟374.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please hold this woman so close to You. Show her Your mercy and grace and everlasting, almighty power. Heal her body, and bless her soul. Make her whole and complete, in Your image. Please also bless her family and friends with peace. Heal her, Lord, please, so that she may have abounding faith in Your wisdom, power, and truth.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xoxJESUSxFREAKxox

Jan 3, 2006
St.Louis
✟15,389.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Dear God,
We ask that you wrap your arms around this woman and heal her. Bring her closer to your heart, and show her the way. Give her comfort and stregth lord. She needs you now more than ever. Do not let her be afraid. Let her know that you are in her presence. Use this as a opertunity to bring her friends and family closer to your heart.

In Jesus name, Amen.

I will keep her in my prayers.

Upvote 0

Mikvah

Dec 26, 2005
CapeTown
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hypostatic said:
Hi,

Thanks

Father. You who see the unseen. Today I bring this girl to you in faith. As our Healer and Provider we can boldly ask of you to have mercy and lovingly move on her behalf. Lord, I ask that you flood her with your peace and love. :groupray:
Mikvah

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nothing is too hard for you Lord. Heal her by your stripes in Jesus name, with you everything is possible.
Give her a favorable report from the doctors, we bind the spirit of cancer and any other diseases in her life in Jesus name. Heal her according to your word (Psalm 103:3).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.