Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just found out that my friend's mom, Betty, has lung cancer. It's supposed to respond well to chemo, which she started on Thurs, but it's also a fast acting cancer.

Please pray.

Praying & Believing, through the blood of Jesus Christ, He will answer and bless! May He receive ALL the glory, honor and praise!
:prayer:
Lord Jesus, nothing is impossible for You! Please bring divine healing into this woman's life! We speak against cancer, it has to go! May her body line up with the Word of God, for perfect health. Amen.

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Praying & Believing, through the blood of Jesus Christ, He will answer and bless! May He receive ALL the glory, honor and praise!
:prayer:
Lord Jesus, nothing is impossible for You! Please bring divine healing into this woman's life! We speak against cancer, it has to go! May her body line up with the Word of God, for perfect health. Amen.

Lord Jesus I stand in agreement, in your own Holy and Mighty name. Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus I stand in agreement, in your own Holy and Mighty name. Amen

Father, I stand in agreement with these loving prayers. All things are possible through you and you know what is best in every situation. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done and that this family receives strength and guidance through this, giving you all glory and honor. Amen

Upvote 0