Visit site
✟10,455.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, I have a friend who is in her 50's and divorced from her husband. Her ex-husband is very controlling, and hard to work with when it comes to dealing with custody of the children they had while they were married. In addition she wishes her two older daughters would talk to her more, and not refer to her as a horrible person. She wishes her whole family including her ex husband would find salvation in Jesus, and would lead lives that would bring glory to Jesus. Basically she needs many miracles in her life, so if you are reading this please pray that Jesus would work in her life, but also in the lives of her children, and in the life of her ex-husband, that they would all find healing for so many troubling issues and that they would find salvation in Jesus. My friends name is Margret.

Eastern Drifter

Oct 19, 2011
the Ages of Ages
✟16,361.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Lord, have mercy upon Margaret's troubles. Set her in the way and guide her onto Thee. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Theotokos, softener of our evil hearts, intercede on behalf of Margaret's ex-husband, that he may find new compassion towards those around him. Guide him to thy Son, Lord Jesus Christ, who as a man was humble, loving, and generous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,089,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I have a friend who is in her 50's and divorced from her husband. Her ex-husband is very controlling, and hard to work with when it comes to dealing with custody of the children they had while they were married. In addition she wishes her two older daughters would talk to her more, and not refer to her as a horrible person. She wishes her whole family including her ex husband would find salvation in Jesus, and would lead lives that would bring glory to Jesus. Basically she needs many miracles in her life, so if you are reading this please pray that Jesus would work in her life, but also in the lives of her children, and in the life of her ex-husband, that they would all find healing for so many troubling issues and that they would find salvation in Jesus. My friends name is Margret.
Praying for insight and wisdom and healing for the woman and her children and for salvation for everyone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.