Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
The son of a friend of mine. Ezekiel had a very high fever 10 days ago, so high in fact Ezekiel's father and mother rushed him to the ER. They found complications... a tumor.

Surgery is this Monday to remove it. Prayers needed for a complete and successful surgery, for there to be no more tumor left, and for a full, quick, speedy, and strong recovery of Ezekiel, so he can grow up and serve G-d and bring him glory. Ezekiel's name comes from the root chazak, which means strength, and El, G-d. Strength of G-d. A most fitting name.

Let's pray for G-d's strength to manifest and bring full and complete recovery to Ezekiel, and strength to his parents, and may G-d be praised!

I don't know what is so special about this young boy, but he comes into my circle now, just as he has now come into yours. Please inform your prayer circles and activate your prayer groups! I sense that G-d wants us to share this with as many people in our prayer chains as possible!

Shalom in Messiah Yeshua,

Josephus

Last edited:

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for little Ezekiel's full healing and recovery!

Psalm 103:1-22

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. …

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Jesus Christ most holy name I pray beautiful Ezekiel is healed and that the cancer is not dangerous, i pray that it never comes back and that he enjoys a long beautiful life. in Jesus name I pray his parents and family have peace strength and comfort about their little boy and that he is given strength peace and comfort as well. I pray he has a speedy recovery. In Jesus Christ most holy name amen. much love to Ezekiel, his friends and family

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

School's Out!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord thank you for allowing Ezekiel to be healed as well as knowing you are the Great I Am and the Great Healer and Physician and that the young boy will live an extraordinary and awesome life Lord Jesus. Praying for his loved ones who prayed for him in thy name and will amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums