Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Pray that my wife Kylie Wyldbore does not go through with divorcing me and that Jesus gets the man that is seducing her out of my and her life. Please I really need a miracle here please pray even simple prayers will help I'm begging for anything

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,895.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Pray that my wife does not go through with divorcing me and that Jesus gets the man that is seducing her out of my and her life. Please I really need a miracle here please pray even simple prayers will help I'm begging for anything

May the Lord protect your marriage by His grace. May He heal and mend both of your hearts that your marriage will grow and flourish once more. May He be the Potter for both of you remolding and strengthening the marriage, removing any impurities in it so that your marriage will be a remade vessel shining in His Glory.

We ask this in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus, Amen.

I think it is best that you redact her name from the post as not to reveal too much personal information online.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear friend in Christ, I pray for your marriage to be restored, with Christ Jesus at the center.
May the Lord grant you both the rich experience of knowing him with real certainty and clear understanding.
Jesus is the answer, read the Bible and pray every day.
Would your wife join in daily prayer with you?
I pray in the Spirit for you both.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray you will be given insight and guidance as to what to do. I pray you’ll be healed from the pain you have suffered and that holy angels will surround you and help you and guide you.

I pray that your wife will be convicted. Ditto the other man. And may the Lord put a spirit of division between them.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
thank you all. at the very least the community here at CF is beautiful, despite all the funny sounding posts sometimes and the arguments this really is a good community i hope you all know Jesus sees you and is happy and loves you all. May Jesus grant all of you what you need and want when you need and want

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I pray you would find thanks to the Lord in difficulties and sufferrings, and find a way to love to your wife.
u=1773862953,3536538168&fm=253&fmt=auto&app=138&f=JPEG

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Pray that my wife Kylie Wyldbore does not go through with divorcing me and that Jesus gets the man that is seducing her out of my and her life. Please I really need a miracle here please pray even simple prayers will help I'm begging for anything
I prayed for my wife for a long time, but it never did any good. God would tell me that she has free will to do what she wants and He is not going to take that away from her. I waited 17 years and then I went to a third-world nation to find a wife. That has worked out for me for 17 years. Divorce is exp difficult for children.

Malachi 2:16 "For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously".

• Friendly
Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0