Pray hard for Charlie Sheen

F

Fox8383

Imagine if God pulled him close and he became a full blown born again, turned his life around and was humbled and then he testified that it was all Gods doing?

He's in the worlds spot light as a total train wreck and surely can't be to far away from ODing right now but if God saved him and helped him he would be a great example of what God can do for people that far gone in front of the whole world. And then others would want God too instead of drugs.

Pray. Pass it on.

Last edited:
P

Ps145

Actually, Charlie Sheen was on a late night program, talking about how he became a christian, and how he stayed home and read his bible. I think that was about 6 or 8 years ago.

That is the reason it says:
"Do not lay hands on anyone hastily", and:
"But let these also first be tested", and:
"Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil",
when speaking of raising people up into (public) positions of authority.

Too much is placed on celebrities to be a spokesman when they should be off by themselves learning and maturing, instead of being thrust into the limelight, without the skills or the christian maturity to maintain their walk.

And lest anyone be mistaken, it says in John 3:18, if you're not a christian, you never were a christian, which means he's backslidden, not an unbeliever. He does know the Lord. Pray for his walk, not for his salvation. And do not do him the disservice of asking he be thrown out to answer for christianity, when he is so ill equipped at this time.

Lord, I do pray for our brother, not that he be a show dog, but that You take him aside, and heal his wounds. I pray Lord, you would renew the joy of his salvation. I pray Lord You would renew his thirst for the pure milk of the word, and help him to grow from drinking it up. And I pray You would then move him to the meat of the word, Lord, that he might gain maturity, and consistency in his walk before You. I pray that his time of communion with you would be a constant thing, throughout each and every day. I pray You would deliver him from his addictions, and remove the evil influences in his life. I pray You would raise up a hedge of thorns about him, that he would not find his false lovers nor his idols. I pray, Father, that You would raise up a hedge of protection about him, that he would have quiet, to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit, and listen to those things which You are speaking to him, and that he would walk in the light, in obedience to Your instructions. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

JNicole

I am so glad to see that someone else has posted this! I have been praying for him the past few days.

I have heard it said that his drug tests have come back clean, and I fear that this man is in the middle of a major manic dip and has some serious mental illness going on. I pray that the Lord can guide him to the proper medical care and save his life for his sake, but also for his small children.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, Charlie Sheen was on a late night program, talking about how he became a christian, and how he stayed home and read his bible. I think that was about 6 or 8 years ago.

Lord, I do pray for our brother, not that he be a show dog, but that You take him aside, and heal his wounds. I pray Lord, you would renew the joy of his salvation. I pray Lord You would renew his thirst for the pure milk of the word, and help him to grow from drinking it up.

:pray: In prayer agreement, AMEN

Upvote 0

Canadian33

Nov 18, 2008
✟15,825.00
Faith
Christian
I'm glad that show ended. It was a good show but I think that it just added to his issues, adding more stress to his life. He should take a break and take some time to think about what he's doing and why he's doing it and where he's going. And hopefully come to some serious realizations. "dear lord draw him to you, help him to realize the truth. Amen"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am praying in complete agreement...:groupray:

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!'
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

And I claim this very special healing...
prayer.gif

crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
'In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit!'
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif

AMEN!
amen.gif

Upvote 0